PDA

View Full Version : Can I get your autograph?

rcreech
01-21-2009, 06:39 PM
Real Green is a star!

Have you seen the new Lawn and Landscape Magazine?

Look on page 86!

I am good friends with Real Green...but now with all the media sorting his attention, he won't even return my calls!

All I want is an autographed photo! :laugh:

mole cricket
01-21-2009, 07:26 PM
Hey, I think I've figured out how to do this! Thanks for the tip.

DLAWNS
01-21-2009, 07:28 PM
Real Green is a star!

Have you seen the new Lawn and Landscape Magazine?

Look on page 86!

I am good friends with Real Green...but now with all the media sorting his attention, he won't even return my calls!

All I want is an autographed photo! :laugh:

That's awesome! Congrats Real Green. You deserve it. You seem like a stand up guy with a very reputable company. (and a sick shop, lol) Keep up the good work!Thumbs Up

DUSTYCEDAR
01-21-2009, 11:05 PM
Look at that

KACYDS
01-22-2009, 09:27 AM
Way to go, Real Green.............:cool2:

turfcobob
01-22-2009, 04:38 PM
Yep, Mr Nichols sure looks good in that pic. Probably won't even sit at the table with us next year. I looked for him in the mall photos of the inagural do in DC and could not find him. Guess he was behind a tree. All jokes aside good job Matt...See ya sometime in 09
Turfcobob

rcreech
01-22-2009, 06:20 PM
Guys....he actually called me today!

WOW! :cool2:

I actually talked to the man in the magazine!

americanlawn
01-22-2009, 06:43 PM
The magazine featured three different articles regarding ride-on units. We read 'em all. Matt (as well as the T3000) shown "above the rest"....this was even the opinion of our office gals who don't know much about specs & stuff. It was a very well written piece that hit several important issues we all should know about. I'm proud to know Matt, cuz he's the real deal. Great job Buddy! :usflag:

whoopassonthebluegrass
01-22-2009, 07:07 PM
A writer for Turf called me a couple weeks ago. Alas, I had to send him on to LawnTamer b/c the issue he wanted to discuss (Necrotic Ring Spot) isn't one I deal with.

So much for my lawnjocky 15 minutes...

americanlawn
01-22-2009, 07:32 PM
IMO, TURF Mag should ask how you are able to treat 80 - 90 properties in one day. Equipment used, time, amount of product, etc.

IMO there is no "one fix all" product or "technique" regarding necrotic ring spot. Heck....the disease has been renamed several times! Then it depends on weather, turf type, soil type, cultural practices, etc, etc. So this is a topic I would stay away from bigtime!

LawnTamer has a tough row to how if he gives advice regarding this disease. IMO.
A writer for Turf called me a couple weeks ago. Alas, I had to send him on to LawnTamer b/c the issue he wanted to discuss (Necrotic Ring Spot) isn't one I deal with.

So much for my lawnjocky 15 minutes...

LawnTamer
01-22-2009, 07:46 PM
IMO, TURF Mag should ask how you are able to treat 80 - 90 properties in one day. Equipment used, time, amount of product, etc.

IMO there is no "one fix all" product or "technique" regarding necrotic ring spot. Heck....the disease has been renamed several times! Then it depends on weather, turf type, soil type, cultural practices, etc, etc. So this is a topic I would stay away from bigtime!

LawnTamer has a tough row to how if he gives advice regarding this disease. IMO.

You can critique my interview when it shows up in Turf Magazine.

americanlawn
01-22-2009, 08:58 PM
No prob -- I'm already checking out which swear words I can use on this site without getting banned. All I need is your home address, frequented places (bars) kid's names, etc so I can send "the guys from Chicago" in. :laugh:

Real Green
01-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Thanks "RCHREEHY" and everyone else! I appreciate it the kind words.

Tamer, I just got the January 2009 issue of Turf magazine and didn't see anything in there? Is it supposed to be in February's issue?

rcreech
01-26-2009, 06:01 PM
:laugh:

Actually I think it is something like "rcreechy baby"!

I actually kinda like it.....makes me sound kinda sexxxxyyyyy, dont' ya think?

americanlawn
01-26-2009, 06:12 PM
That's what the gal up in Minneapolis said about you. And I have no problem with obese women, but her tatoo of the battleship Missouri turned me off. :laugh:

Actually I think it is something like "rcreechy baby"!

I actually kinda like it.....makes me sound kinda sexxxxyyyyy, dont' ya think?

rcreech
01-26-2009, 06:18 PM
That's what the gal up in Minneapolis said about you. And I have no problem with obese women, but her tatoo of the battleship Missouri turned me off. :laugh:

It all feels the same Larry.....it all feels the same~! :dancing:

Yea, the tatoo didn't do much for me either...but I still sunk her battleship if you know what I mean! :laugh:

americanlawn
01-26-2009, 08:30 PM
That's too funny! Made me spit up my beer!

Hey -- look for Mike & me in the Feb issue of TURF Magazine --- They deleted all the good stuff cuz Moose River does not allow illegal substance abuse -- okay, I'll wait a week.....NOT! Peace on, Larry

rcreech
01-26-2009, 08:35 PM
That's too funny! Made me spit up my beer!

Hey -- look for Mike & me in the Feb issue of TURF Magazine --- They deleted all the good stuff cuz Moose River does not allow illegal substance abuse -- okay, I'll wait a week.....NOT! Peace on, Larry

Good deal Larry! I will keep an eye out for you and Mike!

I will never get in a lawn magazine! :cry:

The only thing you will probably ever see me on is COPS!

Oh well! Take care Larry and tell Mason I said howdy! :waving: