PDA

View Full Version : looking to buy new z spayer

mole cricket
01-21-2009, 10:53 PM
I have a pg now but want to up grade to a z or a new pg. any suggestions?

tmorrical
01-22-2009, 12:12 AM
I found a used zspray max last year at this time. I absolutely love it. If you have large properties I would say max. If I ever make it big my goal is a new one.

ZSpray Info
01-22-2009, 08:31 AM

Please give us a call. We can go over with you the major differences.

SpreadNSpray
01-22-2009, 10:45 AM

What Permagreen do you have now? Do you carry it on the back of your truck on a pg rack? The Magnum would make a great upgrade from the Ultra. It's got lots of new stuff, bigger hopper, larger 12gal spray tank, Honda engine. You should call permagreen. Better yet, check one out at JDL. They are starting to get the 2009 Magnum SS' in. I just checked one out the other day, sweet machine.

LT. Rich is a great company to deal with. I have a 2008 Z-plug. The Z-plug is by far the best aerator I have ever used for residential lawns. The Magnum just fits my application needs more than a Zspray.

I don't think the Zspray or T3000 will fit on a pg rack or the B&B rack. I know Lt makes one for the z-spray but it has wheels, and some guys have custom made racks for the T3000. The magnum is the lightest out of the 3.

grassman177
01-22-2009, 05:41 PM
go zspray, you wont regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!

br549oicu8
01-23-2009, 02:07 PM
I added a Z-Spray Max to our fleet of equipment on 2007.
In 2008 I added a Z-Spray Junior......
Getting ready to add a Z-Spray Intermediate next.
I can't believe how much more work gets done by my crews. My crew leaders love them! They make more money as they are commission based and they are still fresh at the end of the day.
Hard to go wrong with those guys!!!

Going on 28 years in business and growing every year with good decisions, excellent work, professionalism, and the right mix of equipment and personnel!!

The decision to buy Z's was a very good one!!

Buddy

grassman177
01-23-2009, 05:18 PM
ditto dadyo

mattfromNY
01-23-2009, 05:32 PM
Please give us a call. We can go over with you the major differences.

Where can I see one in/ around Central NY?
Could you PM me a price on the Jr. and Intermediate? I dont need concrete pricing, just a list price.
I was at LESCO today looking at the PG, they didn't have the new ones in yet to look at. I would like to see a Z somewhere before I make a decision on what to buy. Dealer support is always a plus.
Thanks,
Matt.

GREEN-UP
01-24-2009, 10:09 AM
z spray intermediate with extra tank works well for me and cost effective.

turf hokie
01-24-2009, 08:30 PM
Where can I see one in/ around Central NY?
Could you PM me a price on the Jr. and Intermediate? I dont need concrete pricing, just a list price.
I was at LESCO today looking at the PG, they didn't have the new ones in yet to look at. I would like to see a Z somewhere before I make a decision on what to buy. Dealer support is always a plus.
Thanks,
Matt.

Matt, I dont know if any one is closer to you but I have z-max (2004) they have made some upgrades to it. But if you would like to see it and take it for a test drive pm me and we can set something up we're in Rockland right of the thruway. Mine needs to go to my mechanic around the 1st of February for some welding and servicing (I beat the crap out of it and it asks for more) so let me know.