PDA

View Full Version : Selling some stuff...take a look

Meadowbrook
01-22-2009, 09:46 AM
Here are a couple of things, truck & zero-turn. More to come shortly.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/995696470.html

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/grd/995713661.html

Also accepting partial trades, let me know what you've got.

Adam's Lawn and Garden
01-22-2009, 10:55 AM
When did you get a Chevy? How have things been for you?

Adam

TC LAWNCARE
01-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Hey Meadowbrook, i have a 2001 polaris sportsman 500 H.O. with winch,plow,heated grips and some other accessories. Wondering if you be considering trade for chevy?

Meadowbrook
01-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Adam-been goin good, long story with the Chevy, how have you been?

TC-Please post some pictures of your Sportsman & what you might be looking to get out of it. How many hours/miles on it. Also, is it auto or semi-auto? Thanks in advance.

Chris

Adam's Lawn and Garden
01-22-2009, 05:07 PM
Surprisingly busy. That Kubota cuts really good. You guys do that one yard across from one of mine. Are you guys doing mostly landscaping now or maintenance?

TC LAWNCARE
01-22-2009, 06:34 PM
Quad has about 2700 miles and always garage kept & serviced. I was looking to get 3600 for it.Also comes with extra set of tires.

lilweeds
01-22-2009, 08:13 PM
Bit pricey for the bota. They're really only going for bout $4000 right now. Maybe closer to spring.

Meadowbrook
01-23-2009, 06:17 PM
Adam- Now, we're just hoping & praying for snow.

TC- Very good looking 4-wheeler, I'm definately interested in it. I'm not sure what they normally go for, I'll ask one of my buddies who owns a 4-wheeler shop. (not that I don't beleive that it's worth what you're asking, but i just want to double check). Overall as of right now without checking with him, I'd say if you could throw in a grand or so on top of the Polaris, we'd be able to deal. I'll find out tomorrow what it's worth & give you a better idea of what we can do to trade. I'll keep in touch & thanks for the pictures.

Chris

IntegrityGuy
01-23-2009, 09:17 PM
Adam- Now, we're just hoping & praying for snow.

TC- Very good looking 4-wheeler, I'm definately interested in it. I'm not sure what they normally go for, I'll ask one of my buddies who owns a 4-wheeler shop. (not that I don't beleive that it's worth what you're asking, but i just want to double check). Overall as of right now without checking with him, I'd say if you could throw in a grand or so on top of the Polaris, we'd be able to deal. I'll find out tomorrow what it's worth & give you a better idea of what we can do to trade. I'll keep in touch & thanks for the pictures.

Chris

Sorry but where im from that atv would go for 3000$ tops. Alot of miles on it too. on my 03 sportsman has 250hrs with 1000 miles. Plus i have taken great care of mine and i have put over 2500$ in mine just this winter because of stuff just wareing out. their a maintenance nightmare. Go jap or buy the newq polaris Xp. Sorry for the guy who wants to trade but you gotta let people know what their getting into if their not familiar with atvs. Let him sell it and pay you cash. just my two cents.

TC LAWNCARE
01-23-2009, 10:40 PM
Hey Integrityguy,sorry that you got a bad quad or your maintenance on your quad is not what you stated. not to be rude,but in the 2700 miles /361 hrs of my quad I have only had to replace the r/r axle cv assembly in it's whole life because I didn't know the boot was ripped.that's the only thing that had to be replaced/fixed on my machine other than normal service.I have had ATV'S for over 20 years and this quad has never let me down.I can't imagine and would like to know what you had to spend $2500. on to fix your quad. You really have to know how to maintain and what to look for in owning one.jap atv's are good too but only if they are taken care of. I know that mine will run for another 2700 miles without a doubt.Everyone could have a different experiance so I have heard some bad stories too,but I am in no NEED to get rid of my polaris.those are 2700 miles of all smiles!!!

TC LAWNCARE
01-23-2009, 11:12 PM
My kids would hate to see me get rid of my quad!

Meadowbrook
01-26-2009, 11:43 AM
So, I got some bad news guys...the truck spun a bearing on cylinder #3. I'm going to be parting the truck out if anyone is interested. This means I will be selling the plow & spreader separate if anyone's interested in just them. Also, the trans is for sale too $1900 obo. It cost $2100 to rebuild less than 250 miles ago. Just a shame. I'd still like to sell it complete, so make me some offers. Also, I will be editing the Craigslist posting today to reflect what I've stated here. Any questions, let me know. Thanks.

Chris

adv.building.elements
01-27-2009, 06:06 AM
So, I got some bad news guys...the truck spun a bearing on cylinder #3. I'm going to be parting the truck out if anyone is interested. This means I will be selling the plow & spreader separate if anyone's interested in just them. Also, the trans is for sale too $1900 obo. It cost $2100 to rebuild less than 250 miles ago. Just a shame. I'd still like to sell it complete, so make me some offers. Also, I will be editing the Craigslist posting today to reflect what I've stated here. Any questions, let me know. Thanks.

Chris

Chris, Just saw this updated on craigslist, I am interested in the plow and spreader and some other stuff, can you send me a pm so we can discuss...

thanks!

Jesse

TC LAWNCARE
01-27-2009, 09:57 AM
Sorry to hear the news Meadowbrook. Good luck gettin rid of her. That's definately bad news.

Meadowbrook
01-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Jesse - I can't PM you because you have less than 10 posts. If you want, give me a call & we can discuss what you would like off the truck. My cell # is (717) 329-1859. I can't post my email addy because the forum doesn't allow it. Get in touch with me & we can go from there. Thanks a bunch!

TC - Yea, definately a shame. It's a good truck (minus the motor issue of course). But after putting so much money into it, it's really not worth putting another grand into it to re-do the motor because the truck as a whole isn't bringing what all I would have into it. So, it's getting parted out. Hate to do that, but sometimes it's for the best I suppose. Thanks for your interest in it though.

jdogg399
01-27-2009, 07:25 PM
how much for whole truck

Meadowbrook
01-29-2009, 07:36 AM
Well, my thinking is $1900 for the trans, $500 for the spreader (if you want it), $750 for the plow puts us at $3150. If you'd come over with cash & a trailer, I'll let it go for $3700.00, but not a penny less. I have $4500 into it as it sits. If you know of a 454 somewhere you could drop it in & have a solid plow truck for basically what I have in it right now. Let me know what you'd like to do.

Chris