PDA

View Full Version : L & O lawns

LnOlawns
01-22-2009, 10:32 AM
Hello my name is Kevin Just getting into the business with my fiance. Her dad has about 10 accounts he does on the side, and hes getting to old for them. So we're taking over and expanding. We have a 2003 F-250 and just bought a new 14x7 enclosed trailer from Indian River Trailers (who i suggest to EVERYONE) We are using a Cub cadet tank and a 32" cub cadet walk behind. I was doing some research, and came across this site read a couple of posts, and everyone seems nice so I figured I would give you guys a try. So HI!

DLAWNS
01-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Hello my name is Kevin Just getting into the business with my fiance. Her dad has about 10 accounts he does on the side, and hes getting to old for them. So we're taking over and expanding. We have a 2003 F-250 and just bought a new 14x7 enclosed trailer from Indian River Trailers (who i suggest to EVERYONE) We are using a Cub cadet tank and a 32" cub cadet walk behind. I was doing some research, and came across this site read a couple of posts, and everyone seems nice so I figured I would give you guys a try. So HI!

Welcome to the site! Good luck in the upcoming season.

brandon.mcculloh
01-22-2009, 11:12 AM
well i have been mowing lawns for 5 years. I currently have 45 residential lawns and 20 commercial lawns. I am only 19 and have expanded my business quite a lot. I mow and landscape in dewitt. I have in the process in merging with a buddy and we are planning on expanding are business even more.

pbrad
01-22-2009, 02:37 PM
good luck man what kind of handhelds you have and you plow?

LnOlawns
01-22-2009, 10:26 PM
Maruyama trimmer, split shaft with hedge trimmer and edger attachment i have a couple old john deere trimmers an echo blower and some other crap, we dont throw stuff away or sell stuff... its like a grave yard here... never know when you might need some parts we got 3 old 50" john deere riders one has all wheel steer and a 55'' john deere walk behind