PDA

View Full Version : Lesco Site

RAlmaroad
01-22-2009, 11:32 AM
Does anyone know the Lesco Site that we can pull up that will give us their products and labels. The old Lesco.com is frozen with product labels that time out.
Thanks, Roy

KACYDS
01-22-2009, 11:42 AM
Wish I could help. Has been doing that for a couple of months now. Last time I was at Lesco/JDL, I asked them about it, and they told me that they were aware of the problem

Whatever that means................:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Rtom45
01-22-2009, 11:42 AM
I just tried their page and it worked fine for me. (lesco.com)

KACYDS
01-22-2009, 11:44 AM

Cannot get the labels or MSDS for each product now.

DLAWNS
01-22-2009, 11:44 AM
I'm not sure, I checked out the Lesco site and had the same problem and then I went to the John Deere Landscapes website and couldn't find anything about Labels or MSDS.

KACYDS
01-22-2009, 11:52 AM
I'm not sure, I checked out the Lesco site and had the same problem and then I went to the John Deere Landscapes website and couldn't find anything about Labels or MSDS.

They keeping us in the dark, now.............:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DLAWNS
01-22-2009, 11:57 AM

The website works but I can't get to the labels or msds sheets. Can you?

Ric
01-22-2009, 12:29 PM
They keeping us in the dark, now.............:laugh::laugh::laugh:

NOW???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

My Lesco guy just said they were redoing the site and one day would hopefully would have it up and running.

RAlmaroad
01-22-2009, 01:05 PM
Same old s'it here. Another reason that I'm dealing with UAP and Anderson's. I was told about the "New Website" last summer. Their webmaster is a klutz! Nobody is that inept.

Mike's LawnCare Landscape
01-22-2009, 02:23 PM
Im just starting on the fert and pestacide part (getting ready to take my test.
Are UAP and Lesco aboult the same ??
Both are in my town .
How aboult price on items ??

KACYDS
01-22-2009, 02:41 PM
NOW???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

My Lesco guy just said they were redoing the site and one day would hopefully would have it up and running.

One day?????????????? Which one of those "one days"? :laugh::laugh:

Marcos
01-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Im just starting on the fert and pestacide part (getting ready to take my test.
Are UAP and Lesco aboult the same ??
Both are in my town .
How aboult price on items ??

Price?
How about your spelling malfunction?

FdLLawnMan
01-22-2009, 04:38 PM
The old Lesco site is no longer supported and is being allowed to hang out there in a diminished capacity. JDL will be coming out with a new one but only God knows when, and he's probably not sure. It is way down on there priority list which is to bad as the old Lesco site was very good.

KACYDS
01-22-2009, 04:56 PM
Lesco site was very good.

I was able to print labels and msds with no problems. Didnt have to rely on the store to fax them to you.

Had to go ruin a good thing...............:hammerhead:

mattfromNY
01-22-2009, 05:08 PM
I've never gone to the lesco site for labels. I've always just googled the product I'm using and been able to find it and print it elsewhere. Maybe the products I've used are different from what you are using, but its worth a try. Just a suggestion.

KACYDS
01-22-2009, 05:12 PM
I've never gone to the lesco site for labels. I've always just googled the product I'm using and been able to find it and print it elsewhere. Maybe the products I've used are different from what you are using, but its worth a try. Just a suggestion.

If you are using Lesco branded chemicals and fert, it was just easier to go to their site for labels and msds.

mattfromNY
01-22-2009, 05:14 PM
It would take me longer to sign into their site, than google the product I was using. Seriously. I've never had any problems.

Mike's LawnCare Landscape
01-22-2009, 05:26 PM
Price?
How about your spelling malfunction?

Hey look we have a guy that has no job!!!!!!
Di I mis somthing up tht tme ??????

foreplease
01-22-2009, 06:14 PM
Try Greenbook (http://www.greenbook.net/index.asp) for labels and MSDS.

KES
01-22-2009, 09:49 PM
I went by lesco today and they told me the site is no good they do not update like they should. I would google the product and print the label that way.