PDA

View Full Version : agreement examples

burninbill
03-01-2002, 09:45 AM
Does any one know where to find a good, simple, to the point agreement to use for residential customers. My agreement from last year is too legal if you know what I mean.
Thanks
Jon

stslawncare
03-02-2002, 08:13 PM
whats wrong with being to legal? isnt that how they are suppose to be? check the links page there is a site with tons of contracts i think, also u can probably get a template, also try a search.

mowerman90
03-02-2002, 10:00 PM
Here's what I've been using for the last 12 years or so. Everything fits on one page yet I feel it pretty much spells everything out. You're welcome to use it if you want.

LAWNGODFATHER
03-03-2002, 03:34 AM
Let's not forget the Lawsite store. Sean Adams has made some really good one, that are in it.

www.lawnsite.com/store.html

B. Phagan
03-03-2002, 01:16 PM
For those of you who have a "standard" agreement, I congratulate you....now, let me suggest, if you are only focusing on mechanical maintenance services, that may be good but if you are interested in offering more services and not leaving money on the table, I would suggest "tailor making" every agreement to maximize your income on each property.

All depends on how you want to make money.

Tim Canavan
03-04-2002, 12:16 AM
I have a seperate "agreement" for my residential clients. I have it where there is a list of every service I provide and we check it off if they would like that service. The more checks, the more money. You get the picture. It's not quite two pages long. I also have a contract for my commercial clients. It's more professional and legal. Something you should have when dealing with commercial buisnesses.:cool:

LAWNGODFATHER
03-04-2002, 01:09 PM
This is simple, don't make it out to be more than it is.

Outline your jobperformance, and their payment terms.

Tailoring it, easy add check boxes.

Get the ones from the Lawnsite store, www.lawnsite.com/store.html, modify it to your LCO with chech boxes and your set.

tlcservices
03-04-2002, 05:43 PM
check with plymouthvalient he has some good leads