PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on CargoMate

Gold86
01-23-2009, 10:41 PM
A few weeks ago i made a post asking about what you guys thought about an atlas enclosed trailer. I had decided on this brand until i realized a 24 footer was going to cost me over 8 grand. I think this is because they price every single option by itself. After calling another dealer that sells CargoMate i got an estimate of 6900, which is includes tor-flex axles that the atlas did not have and all of the other option. My question now what do you guys think of Cargomate brand. Also are their any other brands that you guys like that i could look at also.

randosh4
01-23-2009, 10:47 PM
I have had my 6X12 Cargo Mate for 3 years now no problems.

beano
01-24-2009, 02:24 AM
Have had mine for 2 years with no problems. I got the landscpaers package which had the extended tounge, beams every 16 inches instead of 24inches, an extra light, extra roof vent and side vents. Best money i ever spent. Built like a tank.

mag360
01-24-2009, 12:48 PM
We have an 8x20 that is starting its fourth season and has held up well. The fit and finish is better than most as well.

South Florida Lawns
01-25-2009, 02:56 PM
What model are you looking at? I got the 16ft econo hauler and in my opinion its built too light weight for lawn maintenance. Its a nice looking trailer but it dents really easy, paint sucks and the interior is cheap. If I were to get another cargo mate I would get the Eliminator series they are built better.

Pace and Haulmark both make a commercial grade enclosed trailer that would hold up better for what we throw at them.

dura to the max
01-26-2009, 09:13 PM
look at the all pro trailers. i had the 7x16 and it had 16" centers on all studs and joists. 1" flor. 3/4" walls. GREAT trailer, IF you like enclosed. exact trailer sells brand new for 3k right now. it was a great trailer, just didnt like having an enclosed.