PDA

View Full Version : Hello Out There

PSTsmallengines
01-23-2009, 11:17 PM
I would like to say thank you for having me come on board here, and I am truly happy that I found this place.
I live in Grand Haven Michigan and we opened up our new store last June 1st and have been really working our butts off this winter with a whole bunch of snow blowers.
We own and operate a Small Engine Repair company, and feel that it is you guys that are most important, and should be treated as so. I really wanted to join this site for some time now, but didn't feel like I should give advice on anything, because you have everyone in place already. I felt what could it hurt and hope that we all can get along great.

I am always open to any questions anyone might have. I have been in the Small Engine Repair field for all my life, grew up on a farm and been doing this for years. I have a lot of information if anyone ask.

thanks again for having me on board.

rw

tattooedturf
01-23-2009, 11:25 PM
:dizzy:Welcome, you must either work all the time or suffer insomnia too

ALLPro Landscaping
01-23-2009, 11:27 PM
Welcome aboard

DLAWNS
01-23-2009, 11:28 PM
Welcome to the site. I'm sure everyone would value all your expertise of small engine repair. I look forward to talking with you.

AmsoilPower
01-23-2009, 11:28 PM
Welcome to the gang!!! Enjoy the site and I look forward to speaking to you in the future. If you ever have the itch to sell Amsoil at your store, just give me a shout.

Glad to have you on board!!!:)

What lines do you carry?

PSTsmallengines
01-24-2009, 05:32 AM
:dizzy:Welcome, you must either work all the time or suffer insomnia tooNot a lot of time to spend on much of anything. We all work hard for a living man! I just think that by me working and giving my customers the best service is where it all starts, well at least early in the mornings.

PSTsmallengines
01-24-2009, 05:41 AM
Welcome to the gang!!! Enjoy the site and I look forward to speaking to you in the future. If you ever have the itch to sell Amsoil at your store, just give me a shout.

Glad to have you on board!!!:)

What lines do you carry?When we went into business we really didn't want to carry any lines, we just wanted to be a strict service center, but over time I really thought I wanted to find a commercial line of mowers, that would be OUR trade mark. I spent a few months researching different mowers and I found that really they all had about the same thing to offer, but one stood out, so we went with Dixie Chopper. Later on I will tell you why I did this, because with about 20 years behind me in this industry, I can for sure give you the logical answers you may need.

Dixie Chopper is our only Mower Line, and we also handle commercial Kawasaki power line, which at this time I am not really sure about, but we are certified in all lines of commercial and residential equipment.

We are currently building more into our website, to add more features, being a developer is gives me the ground floor in bringing in more customers, and also helping my fellow dealers pave the world.

lifetree
01-24-2009, 06:16 AM
... I spent a few months researching different mowers and I found that really they all had about the same thing to offer, but one stood out, so we went with Dixie Chopper. Later on I will tell you why I did this ...

I'm curious, I personally don't like Dixie Chopper !!

mowerbrad
01-26-2009, 05:19 PM
I'm curious, I personally don't like Dixie Chopper !!

Have you tried a Dixie yet? Before I tried one I was extremely skeptical. I knew nothing of them nor had I ever seen one in my area. Then I went to PS&T and Robert showed me the mowers and talked with me about them. He convinced me to take one out on a demo on a couple of my lawns. I kid you not, I was able to cut my mowing time almost in half on the properties I used it on. I was able to cut at full speed (about 15mph) and still get just as good of a cut as I would have had I gone 2mph. Ever since that demo, I have been planning on getting a dixie. Best mower I have ever used!!!

BTW, welcome aboard Robert!!:waving:

AmsoilPower
01-26-2009, 05:37 PM
Out of curiousity, how much does a Dixie dealer pay for the by-pass systems and filters used on these mowers? I would think much more than thru Amsoil itself. I know the filters are Amsoil, but is the entire system? Not sure, that is why I'm asking. Any insight would be appreciated.

michael m
01-30-2009, 11:05 PM
Welcome to the lawnsite crew. I hope your business thrives in 2009.