PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Solutions Miracle

DUSTYCEDAR
01-24-2009, 03:33 PM
In the twilight last gleaming rays of hope a Lawn Solutions aerator poked holes into the night.
As it made its way through the cold frozen landscape it made holes like it was a warm summer day.
I stood in amazement as it pulled core after core in the frozen tundra I called a lawn.

DUSTYCEDAR
01-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Take one for a spin

turf hokie
01-24-2009, 08:35 PM
Dusty have you been drinking Larry's T-3000 water???

ted putnam
01-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Dusty have you been drinking Larry's T-3000 water???

or Bill's ICT???

lifetree
01-24-2009, 08:49 PM
Not sure I get the big deal !!

Runner
01-25-2009, 12:23 AM
LOL...Yeah, people said the same kind of things about the Lawn Revitalizer slit seeder, and there were skeptics that stood up then. Then, as more and more people saw the thing first hand, and reported on it, the results actually came to light. The more people who used them, the more people who reported on just how awesome these machines are. The way David designs and engineers things, they just sheer WORK. It is sort of funny, because many people were unable to imagine a slit seeder that was that easy to operate, and still be able to do what it does - even in the harshest conditions....Yet, the thing cuts though rock hard ground and breaks it up with the ease that other seeders go though soft ground with. Again, because of the design (has to do with the "sawblade" concept of cutting blades compared to the single blades of other seeders - but that is a whole story in itself).
So, when I hear of an aerator being able to hydraulically punch holes into hard or frozen ground, I for one, for SURE can not be skeptical about this....especially knowing the conceptual way of thinking this research and development department of his has.

turfsolutions
01-26-2009, 10:08 PM
PJ,

Just let me know when I can see one in ACTION. Can't wait to take one for a spin.

DUSTYCEDAR
01-26-2009, 10:38 PM
Like you did with the seeder