PDA

View Full Version : For Sale:40 accounts in Akron OH area

thefed
01-25-2009, 12:28 PM
We are going to be selling our accounts, and likely our equipment this year. At years end we had about 42 accounts that yielded roughly 1250/week. That's 2 days of mowing from 8:30 am til 5:30pm...with a 20 min lunch in the middle.There's also 11 or 12 fert customers averaging 55/app, 4x yearly, granular apps. They all ad other things like mulch and cleanups ($60/hr cleanup rate).

Gross last year was around 42k and we can show records.

none of these customers are complainers or PITA's...we weed them out pretty quickly

We dont anticipate any issues transferring them over to a new LCO and will ensure a smooth transition. They are all on annual contracts that renew in Feb. They are mostly 3rd year customers, some 2nd. All residential

I own 2 other small businesses that I will be pursuing this year.

We MIGHT consider letting go some and not all...but it'd need to leave my partner 15 or so he can do himself to make it worth while. all in all we really want them all gone to concentrate on other things

Asking price for all customers, under contract, is 8 weeks gross. Any reasonable offer will be considered. Remember, these are seasoned customers, we can go talk to them all

Thanks

Jason
info@ayden.biz
330-592-9120

thefed
01-25-2009, 03:58 PM
I should mention this as well.

If we find the right company, we are also willing to sub-contract these accounts if we can't sell. Your equipment , your gas, etc. We'll deal with the customers and pay a set amount weekly.

If this interests you at all, feel free to give me a ring

330-592-9120

lawnpro2210
01-25-2009, 09:12 PM
will give you a ring tommarow.Might even like to meet with you and see some of the accounts.Thanks Mike

J.A.G LAWNCARE
01-25-2009, 09:16 PM
what are you going to do ? other work wise ? maybe thinking about sub-contracting 20 yards ..

thefed
01-25-2009, 10:06 PM
Well guys, I have a small business that is thriving and needs my attention (duct cleaning). I also am in the process of rehabbing several homes, and with the current home market, I see many more in the future. My funding source isn't drying up and I want to take advantage of it.

LawnPro: Feel free to call any time. you may call this evening before 10p, if you wish. Otherwise, I will be tied up until about noon tomorrow on a duct job, so leave a message if you dont catch me

JAG: I would consider subbing 20 if nothing else materializes. Of course, i'd consider subbing them all out first, before splitting it up. You can figure that we'd need about 20% off the top. So, rough figures here: 20 acct=625 gross, so we could afford to pay about $500. Give me a ring with any ideas or suggestions and we can go from there

Thanks

Jason

thefed
01-25-2009, 10:09 PM
Well guys, I have a small business that is thriving and needs my attention (duct cleaning). I also am in the process of rehabbing several homes, and with the current home market, I see many more in the future. My funding source isn't drying up and I want to take advantage of it.

LawnPro: Feel free to call any time. you may call this evening before 10p, if you wish. Otherwise, I will be tied up until about noon tomorrow on a duct job, so leave a message if you dont catch me

JAG: I would consider subbing 20 if nothing else materializes. Of course, i'd consider subbing them all out first, before splitting it up. You can figure that we'd need about 20% off the top. So, rough figures here: 20 acct=625 gross, so we could afford to pay about $500. Give me a ring with any ideas or suggestions and we can go from there

Thanks

Jason

J.A.G LAWNCARE
01-26-2009, 01:13 PM
Jason , I will call you later in the week .

Thanks
J.A.G. LAWNCARE
Joe