PDA

View Full Version : Glad I skipped the Arkansas Turf Meetings

Turfdoctor1
01-25-2009, 12:59 PM
Because...

my first child decided to come 2 weeks early, the most adorable little baby boy.

I'm just beaming from ear to ear and had to share it with the world.

He and his momma are doing great, and daddy doesn't care how little sleep he gets. cause it's worth it. The turfgrass community just gained another member.

josh

Ric
01-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Turf

My sincere condoleances. Your life has just been changed forever. Your pockets will now be empty and your mind will be filled with worry and pride at the same time.

rcreech
01-25-2009, 01:46 PM
CONGRATS to you and your family!

That is awesome!

I must warn you that your wife will now want you in earlier at night! :cry:

I have a 9 month old and a 3 year old and they are truely the best thing that has ever happened to me...and this is coming from a guy that didn't want any kids!

My only advice is...slow down and enjoy them! Time goes by so quick!

grassman177
01-25-2009, 01:58 PM
nice addition to the team man, good for you. post pics of course

ted putnam
01-25-2009, 05:46 PM
Congratulations Josh,
You certainly didn't miss much. One tidbit you might be interested in is that we will continue to have MSMA in our herbicide arsenal at least until 2012. Good news in the fight against Dallisgrass.:) Again...congratulations.

Turfdoctor1
01-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Here he is.

White Gardens
01-25-2009, 09:40 PM
CONGRATS to you and your family!

That is awesome!

I must warn you that your wife will now want you in earlier at night! :cry:

I have a 9 month old and a 3 year old and they are truely the best thing that has ever happened to me...and this is coming from a guy that didn't want any kids!

My only advice is...slow down and enjoy them! Time goes by so quick!

Learned that myself 15 months ago.

Home early, and forget any free time to work on anything, and kiss the social life good by for a while.

It's all worth it though. Thumbs Up

rcreech
01-25-2009, 10:12 PM
Here he is.

AWESOME!!!

Thanks!

I would say he looks like you...buy I have never seen you before! :laugh:

Have fun with him....

ted putnam
01-25-2009, 10:35 PM
He sure is a good looking little guy! Seems like only yesterday mine was that size. There's no doubt your life's officially changed. But it's all good, I promise you, it's all good! Congratulations!

LawnNeedz
01-25-2009, 10:41 PM
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words can't define the joy they bring. BTW, are you still looking for a truck? J/K :laugh:

lifetree
01-25-2009, 10:52 PM
... My sincere condoleances. Your life has just been changed forever. Your pockets will now be empty and your mind will be filled with worry and pride at the same time.

You could have really just skipped this thread with your negative outlook !!

Congratulations on the new addition !!