PDA

View Full Version : WANTED Used Commercial lawn mower and trailer

bdbwtie1
01-27-2009, 03:17 PM
I am looking for a used mower, fine to have a few hours on it. Not looking for someones junk but dont wanna spend alot of money. I am kinda parcel to Exmark hydro 60'' but will consider others. As far as trailers something around 16-20ft open tandem axle. Must have brakes and good ramp. I am located in Caledonia, Mi so something local would be nice. Let me know what you have. thanks

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. once you have been a member for 10 days and have made 10 posts you will be able to access the private message system. for now, the best thing would be to list your phone number as a contact. thanks, Mike

genesis215
01-27-2009, 03:26 PM
I am located probably 5 hours away, but thought I'd let you know that I have a 48" Great Dane walk-behind for sale. It has a 15HP Kawasaki v-twin engine, and runs very well. The hydros are very strong. The mower looks very good, and has no rust or fading paint. I replaced the left tire, spark plugs, idler pulley, all new belts, and other misc. things. I am asking $1100 for it. If you are interested send me a PM. You can see the photos at this link.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=247384&highlight=Great+Dane+Scamper

I have fixed the things that were wrong with it when I initially put the ad in.