PDA

View Full Version : Are some trucks cursed? hexed, junxed, bad ju ju

Az Gardener
01-28-2009, 01:52 PM
I have a 04 dodge 3/4 ton with the Cummins and I love that truck but I have just had the worst luck with it, I'm ready to throw in the towel.

Stolen then crashed by the thieves, front end damage.
Not back from the shop 1 month and it is hit very hard and wrecked on the passenger side.
One of my guys hits a column in our yard scrapes up the side so I have the bed painted, just got it back last night
This morning I get hit by someone and this time it is on the drivers side and much harder, it may be totaled.

What say ye owners of many trucks, am I just being nuts? All this in a little over a year.

TXNSLighting
01-28-2009, 01:55 PM
That may be a bad luck truck! Ha! Time for a new one! Sorry to hear about all that! Weird how it happens sometimes. Mines got this just in a mechanical way. It breaks down way to much.

allinearth
01-28-2009, 09:57 PM
Employees wrecked three trucks this year and one was totaled. None of the accidents involved another vehicle. Just stupid mistakes. In 12 years never had much more then a dent here and there. Oh well what can you do.:rolleyes:

Az Gardener
01-28-2009, 10:20 PM
Yes I'm sure statistics come into play. I have over 700-K miles driven without a crash that was my fault until today. Besides this truck only one other accident in the company in 9 years and 0 in the 5 previous years with my partnership.

12Valve
01-28-2009, 10:29 PM
yeah I think you got one lol

mines cursed but in the other way it gets parts hungry got to feed it a headlight switch

DLAWNS
01-28-2009, 11:39 PM
Dude, I'm sorry about all the bad luck...it might just be time for a new truck. Hope your okay after all those hits.

Az Gardener
02-03-2009, 10:41 PM
This truck just wont die. Got the call today only about 6-7 Grrr to fix so I will get this accident waiting to happen back "good as new" again in just another month ;) :clapping: ;) What are the odds it will crash again??? You would think by now it would be very unlikely... but at some point I think the odds flip and go the other way. Ahhh boy :dizzy:

South Florida Lawns
02-03-2009, 11:33 PM
My friends 04 2500 Dodge diesel has been wrecked five times in the same spot on the bed. 3 were from his wife backing into the same pole at work, then a deer ran into the side of it, and just last month a tire came off a semi on the highway bounced up and took out the bed. BTW is your truck red?