PDA

View Full Version : Anyone selling a Scag turf tiger

SPF Landscape Inc
01-28-2009, 09:35 PM
Looking to purchase another turf tiger for my fleet. If you anyone is selling one please let me know!!

Littleriver1
01-29-2009, 09:50 AM
Around here every thing is on sale at the dealers. However nothing is selling. Used TTs sell really fast. I think right now and for the next few weeks I would check out the dealers for new stuff. Even if you have to drive a couple 100 miles or so to find one that is willing to pass the savings on to you.

drains
01-29-2009, 10:27 AM
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=253123

Here is one.

MOHUSTLER
01-29-2009, 10:37 AM
Yea check your dealers, We have a few demos that we are blowing out of our shop. Mostly 61" 29hp DFI's

djagusch
01-29-2009, 11:24 AM
My dealer in St Croix Falls, WI has a brand new TT 61" Velocity, 27 Kohler for $8900. He may go lower but not for sure on it.

Mike Blevins
01-29-2009, 11:28 AM
I'll sell you mine. That means I can go and buy another one. Man I love these mowers. 29 dfi. 61" 240 hours. Bought in spring of last year. Awsome machine. Went to amzoil synthetic oil at 100 hours. What will you give me???:usflag:

MOHUSTLER
01-29-2009, 12:15 PM
Nice mower Mr Blevins. That still looks brand new!

mike r
01-29-2009, 12:19 PM
mike with 240 hours, why would you even bother? man! that machine is so clean

DON'T take this the wrong way, but do you use it? is there something wrong with it?

i'd buy it! but don't have the $. you must wash and wax that mower every night. great looking machine.

i don't believe you'll have any problem selling it.

SPF Landscape Inc
01-29-2009, 12:34 PM
How much would you sell it for?

Mike Blevins
01-29-2009, 04:09 PM
How much would you sell it for?
What will you give me. I have been "tire kicking" alot around here. Maybe looking at buying a local package deal. As far as something wrong with? There is nothing wrong with it. Its in excellent shape. The package deal is a good buy. The economy has this guy scared enough to get out. He never started and has "new" equipment. BUT he wants to sell all together as a pachage deal. And yes it is Scag mowers. So I won't need this one. But can't purchase if I don't sell this one first. Like I said just "kicking" this around and putting it out there to see if any takers. :waving:

Mike Blevins
01-29-2009, 04:13 PM
mike with 240 hours, why would you even bother? man! that machine is so clean

DON'T take this the wrong way, but do you use it? is there something wrong with it?

i'd buy it! but don't have the $. you must wash and wax that mower every night. great looking machine.

i don't believe you'll have any problem selling it.
:laugh:Nothing wrong with it at all. In fact its in great shape. Just have some things here locally I am looking at. I have a good deal on a "package" that a guy is trying to get out from underneath.(Trailer and mowers) We have reached an understanding but it can only be done if I sell mine first. :waving:

mike r
01-29-2009, 04:45 PM
well is work good for you, I too would be a little cautious, being the economy the way it is, if your unit is paid for, i would hold off for a little while longer to see what happens in a few months.