PDA

View Full Version : triplet selective vs. threeway

sevenbarefootlawns
01-29-2009, 12:54 AM
Just curious if anyone knows the differance between triplet selective and threeway selective. I haven't gone over the labels with a fine toothed comb (as I know would be the answer from any self respecting lawn jock) but with the A.I.s and A.I. % being so close is it simply a cost thing. Cheers :drinkup:

sevenbarefootlawns
01-29-2009, 10:09 PM
In case any one was curious, I was informed that there is no differance. I'm not sure how reliable this source is but they said that threeway, triplet and tri-power were the same product just privately labeled. If any one knows otherwise please let me know.

DA Quality Lawn & YS
01-30-2009, 12:54 AM
Yep - Triplet and threeway are really one in the same product. Same with Lesco Three-way, Momentum, and a host of other privately labeled products. Always consult with the label to make sure and for fair comparisons.

FdLLawnMan
01-30-2009, 08:17 AM
Yep - Triplet and threeway are really one in the same product. Same with Lesco Three-way, Momentum, and a host of other privately labeled products. Always consult with the label to make sure and for fair comparisons.

There are many Three-Way products that are the same, JDL Three-Way, Triplett, Vessel, MecAmine-D. I don't know of anything that is that same as Momentum Fx2 as the only other product that contains Fluroxpyr that I know of is Escalade from NuFarm which also contains Dicamba which Momentum Fx2 does not.