PDA

View Full Version : Z spray JR pros and cons?

GREEN AS A GOURD
01-29-2009, 10:10 PM
I am thinking of purchasing a z spray Jr.Has anybody experienced any problems with these?I have heard very little about these machines,any thoughts would be appreciated.

SpreadNSpray
01-29-2009, 10:16 PM
I am thinking of purchasing a z spray Jr.Has anybody experienced any problems with these?I have heard very little about these machines,any thoughts would be appreciated.

Great company. I have a zplug, it's built like a tank. You won't find too much negative about the zspray. Do a search their is lots of info. Even the JR. is a little heavy for a rack without wheels.

br549oicu8
01-29-2009, 10:30 PM
We bought a junior last year to compliment the Max we purchased the year before. Just ordered an intermediate to make us have a trio!! Woohoo!!
Great machine. Call Andy. Grat helper and advisor depending on what your situation is. Look at teh intermediate, too. Compare as it has a 200 pound hopper vs. the 100 on the Junior.

Look at pics on the"Just ordered our 2nd Z-Spray " thread in this section.

turfsolutions
01-30-2009, 09:33 AM
When I upgraded my original z spray I was going to go with a jr but they talked me into an intermediate with the smaller hopper based on the type of properties I was treating. It cannot fit into the smaller gates but it is better on hills so there is a trade off. Talk to them and they can help you out on what is the best machine for your needs. I am glad I went with the intermediate.

RABBITMAN11
01-30-2009, 02:58 PM
Zspray pros and cons? Pros you could go on and on! Cons, you can only ride wheelies with it empty, and 0-8 mph in two secs! Soon to come standard with XBOX 360

a plus bob
01-30-2009, 03:00 PM
I had a jr. for two seasons traded this spring for the intermediate.still do the same lawns just less time reloading.also went with extra 7 gal. tank.