PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Barricade Question

turfsolutions
01-30-2009, 06:58 PM
I am thinking of making the switch from a split ap Dimension program to a one time ap. liqiuid Barricade program.

Does liquid barricade stain asphalt, cement, or anything else that I would run across?

Thanks

ted putnam
01-30-2009, 07:34 PM
I am thinking of making the switch from a split ap Dimension program to a one time ap. liqiuid Barricade program.

Does liquid barricade stain asphalt, cement, or anything else that I would run across?

Thanks

No....if reasonably careful

sevenbarefootlawns
01-30-2009, 11:12 PM
I've used liquid barricade, awsome control but make sure you clean your screens daily it clogs easily. I accidentally tracked it inside my house and permanently stained the tile. I never ran into stains on driveways or anything else other then my tile which I'm sure was my own fault. I agree with ted, if used properly you will have no staining issues and great control.

LawnTamer
01-30-2009, 11:30 PM
I love Barricade. I have never had it stain once it is mixed, the concentrate will stain a bit. Check filters, you will get some settling. You may be able to save some money by using a generic Prodiamine. I've used two generic dry mixes, and had good results.

turfsolutions
03-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Well I stayed with granular last year, but this year I am going liquid. One reply said that liquid barricade will clog screens. I will be using a zspray. For those with experience with spraying liquid barricade with a zspray, how often per day do you need to stop and clear the screens? That is my biggest concern. Thanks.

jose85
03-23-2010, 09:55 PM
EVADE same thing just cheaper