PDA

View Full Version : FS: Stepsaver for Quick single hydro $200

Big C
02-01-2009, 12:50 AM
This stepsaver is a little over a year old. It was used a few times. It is in "like new" condition...$200 plus shipping.

Big C
02-01-2009, 12:52 AM
This stepsaver is a little over a year old. It was used a few times. It is in "like new" condition...$200 plus shipping.

Here's this pic

Big C
02-01-2009, 12:53 AM
and another

Big C
02-01-2009, 03:35 PM
bump...anyone interested?

docta
02-02-2009, 01:21 PM
All mounting hardware included?

Big C
02-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Yes all mounting hardware will be included.

luckydooley
02-02-2009, 07:08 PM
I have one identical to that in Tulsa, OK. If anyone is intereted and I am closer let me know. I can send pics, but it looks just like the one you see. I used it twice. I'll take $150 for mine. Thanks! Sorry to thread jack.

S.A.L.
02-02-2009, 08:30 PM
.........wtf?

miketull8
02-02-2009, 09:30 PM
now that's just friggen messed up....:nono:

luckydooley
02-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Sorry, I retract my post. Guess I was just bein lazy. I'll go start a new thread for the identical item.

Big C
02-03-2009, 02:47 AM
You gotta lot of f**kin' nerve....boy some people!!!

BQLC
02-03-2009, 11:15 AM
that's just wrong
if you still have it when i am able to buy one i will take it
I will let you know
Free bump anyway

Big C
02-03-2009, 12:02 PM
that's just wrong
if you still have it when i am able to buy one i will take it
I will let you know
Free bump anyway

O.K just let me know, I am in Gonzales..15 min east of Baton Rouge.

luckydooley
02-03-2009, 01:29 PM
You gotta lot of f**kin' nerve....boy some people!!!

Why? Because I offered an identical product for a lower price? Located in a different part of the country?

I had a thread for mine here (http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=227833) last april priced at $250 and not one inquiry or offer.

So it has sat in my garage for a year taking up space and not being used.

When I saw your thread I thought of mine and thought hmmm, "someone that wants one may be closer to me and I really want to get rid of this thing so I will mention it at a price I feel is fair to me, and will hopefully get it out of my garage".

I guess the guy that sells a similiar truck to yours for a lower price has some f''''''kn nerve too huh?

Or, I know this will start a war, even the guy who, gasp offers the same lawn care service for a lower price!

It's competition my friend, also referred to as "free market" or "capitalism", no offense was intended!

I guess under your philosophy and belief systems, you are probably pretty excited about our new pres, and his plans for our country.

With that said price on my step-saver has been lowered to $100+ shipping. I really need to get it out of my garage, I am tired of moving it around.

Big C
02-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Why? Because I offered an identical product for a lower price? Located in a different part of the country?

I had a thread for mine here (http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=227833) last april priced at $250 and not one inquiry or offer.

So it has sat in my garage for a year taking up space and not being used.

When I saw your thread I thought of mine and thought hmmm, "someone that wants one may be closer to me and I really want to get rid of this thing so I will mention it at a price I feel is fair to me, and will hopefully get it out of my garage".

I guess the guy that sells a similiar truck to yours for a lower price has some f''''''kn nerve too huh?

Or, I know this will start a war, even the guy who, gasp offers the same lawn care service for a lower price!

It's competition my friend, also referred to as "free market" or "capitalism", no offense was intended!

I guess under your philosophy and belief systems, you are probably pretty excited about our new pres, and his plans for our country.

With that said price on my step-saver has been lowered to $100+ shipping. I really need to get it out of my garage, I am tired of moving it around.

You can sell your item for what you want just don't do it on my post...make your own..competition is ok but do it in a respectful way...get your lazy ass up and take your own pics and make your own ad....and the sad part is, you all of a sudden decided to resell yours when you saw mine for sale. I bet you are the guy that goes around town mowing lawns for $15 bucks and makes it bad for every other lco in your area....Your actions show just what type of person you are....a leach....and don't blame the president because you have no class....

luckydooley
02-03-2009, 02:07 PM
You can sell your item for what you want just don't do it on my post...make your own..competition is ok but do it in a respectful way...get your lazy ass up and take your own pics and make your own ad....and the sad part is, you all of a sudden decided to resell yours when you saw mine for sale. I bet you are the guy that goes around town mowing lawns for $15 bucks and makes it bad for every other lco in your area....Your actions show just what type of person you are....a leach....and don't blame the president because you have no class....

Notice my starting price on my original thread is higher than yours? When somthing dont sell there are two possible causes: low demand for item or too high of a price for item. Don't even start with the Im the guy that mows lawns for $15 rant. I'll assure you I am on the high end in my market area. And guess what I dont ***** and moan when economy lawn service down the road puts a flyer on my door advertising $25 cuts.

Again, no offense was intended, it was a momentarily lapse of common sense when I made the original post. YOU are right, when I saw yours I thought about mine and acted upon impulse. If I could delete the post I would. However, I did add another post apologizing and retracting my original. Only after your insult did I post again.

Now I have started my own thread for mine, if it makes you feel better you can post yours in my thread, I dont mind.

And please dont mention the pres and class in the same sentence. The pres is the KING of no class. Appointing one tax cheat after another, and thats only the tip of the iceberg.

Big C
02-03-2009, 02:23 PM
Item is SOLD...:)

luckydooley
02-03-2009, 03:08 PM
Item is SOLD...:)

For $50 with free shipping! See here (http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=260161). Damn somone got a helluva deal. Those things are heavy.

BQLC
02-03-2009, 03:09 PM
I was only interested in Big C's because i have to go to Baton Rouge everycouple of weeks and he is not far from there
what was wrong is you High jacking his thread to make a quick sell

S.A.L.
02-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Sorry, I retract my post. Guess I was just bein lazy. I'll go start a new thread for the identical item.

You hadn't retracted anything.
You're a bumb, plain and simple.

luckydooley
02-03-2009, 08:05 PM
I was only interested in Big C's because i have to go to Baton Rouge everycouple of weeks and he is not far from there
what was wrong is you High jacking his thread to make a quick sell

So you were interested in his because you are going to be not far from there? Thats why i mentioned mine, just in case somone was going to be not far from me. Sorry I didnt list it at $200. I just posted it for what I thought it was worth to me. In case you didnt notice I haven't made a quick sale. Mine has been for sale since April 2008.

You hadn't retracted anything.
You're a bumb, plain and simple.

I verbally retracted it, as far as I know I cant delete my post. If I could I would have. By the way, what is a bumb?

CFB
02-04-2009, 12:21 AM
lol at this thread. As my mom use to say....mountain out of a mole hill.. unless maybe you guys are just playin' around with each other.

And too bad these aren't dually stepsavers I need one.

Big C
02-04-2009, 10:47 AM
Please guys let this tread die....please...My ony intention when starting this thread was to sell my step-saver....that's all......it was turned into a circus by one person........LET IT DIE.....:gunsfirin:gunsfirin:gunsfirin:gunsfirin:angel: