PDA

View Full Version : newbbie here

yard_dawg
02-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Well I have been in a partnership for the past 6 yrs. We did it all from the mowering to sodding, Spraying ,and landscaping. We even got into installing irrigation systems. In the past month I bought my my partner in the mowing. I know and the solo owner. I bought all the mowing equipment witch includes a 04 Isuzu 18' box truck with a dove tail ramp. A 07 61" grasshopper front deck mower with vacuum and arreator attachment. A 07 48" walker with vacuum.A 61" x-mark mower. 4 shwindawa weed eaters and and 1 stick edger. 2 shindawa big blowers. And all the mowing accounts. He still ahs all the hard scape and weed control. Looking forward to getting going this spring

DLAWNS
02-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Well I have been in a partnership for the past 6 yrs. We did it all from the mowering to sodding, Spraying ,and landscaping. We even got into installing irrigation systems. In the past month I bought my my partner in the mowing. I know and the solo owner. I bought all the mowing equipment witch includes a 04 Isuzu 18' box truck with a dove tail ramp. A 07 61" grasshopper front deck mower with vacuum and arreator attachment. A 07 48" walker with vacuum.A 61" x-mark mower. 4 shwindawa weed eaters and and 1 stick edger. 2 shindawa big blowers. And all the mowing accounts. He still ahs all the hard scape and weed control. Looking forward to getting going this spring

Good luck to ya and welcome to Lawnsite!

AnthonyStanley11
02-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Welcome to the site...Good luck with your business!

yard_dawg
02-03-2009, 04:09 PM
thanks guys,looking forward to it.