PDA

View Full Version : Real Green users

mrkosar
02-02-2009, 08:13 PM
Do you use Quickbooks also? What all do you use Quickbooks for if you do? Do you input your customers into both softwares or just Real Green?

Thanks

rcreech
02-02-2009, 08:15 PM
You only need Real Green! This software does it all. Marketing, Billing, Routing, App records etc. Even has a barcode scanner so very little data entry. Just scan it and go!

I am a brand new user (only had it about 3 weeks)...but know you don't need Quick Books.

It is an awesome software.

Give me a call when you get a chance and we can talk about it over lunch...or better you I can bring my laptop and show you how it works!

mrkosar
02-02-2009, 10:19 PM
You only need Real Green! This software does it all. Marketing, Billing, Routing, App records etc. Even has a barcode scanner so very little data entry. Just scan it and go!

I am a brand new user (only had it about 3 weeks)...but know you don't need Quick Books.

Give me a call when you get a chance and we can talk about it over lunch...or better you I can bring my laptop and show you how it works!

what about if you are trying to track P&L statements and accounting things? What do you do about giving all your accounting info to your accountant at the end of the year?

Rodney i'll pm you. I should have time to sit down on Wednesday if you are available.

Real Green
02-02-2009, 11:12 PM

Rodney's in love...

I tried to tell ya. All these big upgrades this season make me ready to come to work for you. When's my first day out on the fert?

Don't forget; when all else fails forward all bills and creditors calling to:
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500
(202) 456-1111

shane mapes
02-02-2009, 11:16 PM
whats the cost for the system? i just signed up with 1-800-lawn-cut last month and they sent me a info package today. i was just wondering is it worth it and how much is it . any help would be appreciated thanks

Perfect Image TLM
02-03-2009, 01:00 AM
I would like to know how much it costs as well, if ya don't mind. :)

rcreech
02-03-2009, 07:26 AM
Rodney's in love...

I tried to tell ya. All these big upgrades this season make me ready to come to work for you. When's my first day out on the fert?

Don't forget; when all else fails forward all bills and creditors calling to:
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500
(202) 456-1111

:laugh: That's awesome!

americanlawn
02-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Not uncommon to cost $9000, but it varies up or down. Best bet is to call 'em, and they can give you a rough idea over the phone - then promptly email you a quote. They're nice people.

rcreech
02-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Not uncommon to cost $9000, but it varies up or down. Best bet is to call 'em, and they can give you a rough idea over the phone - then promptly email you a quote. They're nice people.

That is close if you get all the bells and whistles if you have over 500 customers!

If you are under 500 customers and get the "bare package" I think it is around $3,000 (that is what I paid).

Now if you get the GPS and handheld that is like another 3 grand!