PDA

View Full Version : new in here

GCL-1
02-03-2009, 01:14 PM
New to the site, have been reading serveral threads and got interested about joining this site.
I have been doing landscape work for about 2 years now, Started out doing Golf turf in 1999 at several private and semi-private course around northern Atlanta doing part time seasonal and full time while i was in college and trying to finish my Associates in Golf Turf. Graduated in 2003, Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College and started working for a Semi-private golf course as a 2nd assistant Irrigation Tech in north atlanta, had got a bad taste in my mouth from it and got out of that business and stated working for a car dealership to keep funds rolling. Kept doing side jobs, mowing grass and such. then started doing it more part time and decided i was getting bigger and bigger w/ a 2003 Ford Ranger FX4, 5x8 utility trailer, a Toro 21" push mower a Sthil FS80R, a Echo Backpack blower and hand tools and took the chance and went on my own.
Since, I have purchased A SCAG ZCAT 42" zero turn, Sthil equipment (trimmers, hedge, edgers, blower) street blower, 7x12x4 Big Tex open utility trailer, '97 Dodge Ram 1500 2wd extended cab and other various stuff.

Staying steady is the word I like to use when people ask how its going. Its the truth! Im thankful for it everyday!

This site has already given me ideas, hope i can get more. Thanks!

DLAWNS
02-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Lots of great info on this site..welcome and good luck in the upcoming season.