PDA

View Full Version : FREE Exmark Lazer Z HP Part mower

4.3mudder
02-03-2009, 03:29 PM
This is what's left of an HP. Frame is solid, no bends at all. There are a few things left on the mower, choke and throttle cable, seat frame, seat tracks, and some odds and ends. I think the resevoir tank is there also. All hydro pumps and drive pumps are gone except one. One of the drive hubs the shaft was beat with a hammer to get the hub off, and the end of the shaft is a bit messed up. I will throw that it. Yes it free, there is not much left on it to get any money for it. I just want it gone. What you see in the pics is what is left. Nothing more nothing less. I have a tractor to load it up, it is quite heavy with just the frame. if interested let me know. Thanks

4.3mudder
02-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Sorry, here's the pics. Also, most of the switches are there for the drive handles, seat, and brake. And most of the wiring harness.

Birdjr
02-03-2009, 03:39 PM
y dont u just scap it for some quick cash

4.3mudder
02-03-2009, 05:26 PM
LOL. i would have to have more money out of my pocket just to get gas to get to scrap yard. I don't have a load to take and won't for a long time. I thought of that already. only thing I have to take is aluminum but the way it is going it's not worth to take it for at least a few months.

4.3mudder
02-04-2009, 08:24 PM
bump bump...