PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

kooleddie
02-03-2009, 06:20 PM
:usflag: Hi Everyone: My name is Eddie. I started a Lawn Care Service this year in Central Florida ( I know, another one doing Landscaping) but like they said, "There's a lot a grass for everyone in Florida". By the way I'm licensed and insured. Anyway today I got my first call, but the person is looking for someone to fix his sprinklers System. Unfortunately I don't do that type of work yet, So if anyone is interested in this type of work please let me know and maybe we can network. He Claims its a big job he needs to move some pipes. :waving:

Mike Leary
02-03-2009, 06:47 PM
:usflag: Hi Everyone: My name is Eddie. He Claims its a big job he needs to move some pipes. :waving:

Welcome to the forum, depending on where you are, there are some low-lifes that claim they do sprinklers; I'm sure they'll log-on. :rolleyes:

irritation
02-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Your first call and can't do the work? :hammerhead:
Should be a piece of cake in Florida, I hear they just lay the pipe on top of the ground. :laugh:

Mike Leary
02-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Should be a piece of cake in Florida, I hear they just lay the pipe on top of the ground. :laugh:

Hey, let's wait to see how Waterit is going to handle this one.

TRILAWNCARE
02-03-2009, 07:03 PM
By the way I'm licensed and insured.

That's good, because one Ass whooping a week is about all this old man can give out.......:laugh::laugh:

Mike Leary
02-03-2009, 07:05 PM
one Ass whoopin:

Is that like "one hand clapping"?

TRILAWNCARE
02-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Is that like "one hand clapping"?

Ya, but don't tell anyone...

mikecaldwell1204
02-03-2009, 09:00 PM
Pm me and I might be able to help you out if its big enough.

mitchgo
02-04-2009, 01:15 AM
Your first call and can't do the work? :hammerhead:

haha I remember the pics from last month

Waterit
02-04-2009, 02:34 AM

That's so we don't have to waste any time diggin' it back up.

Hey, let's wait to see how Waterit is going to handle this one.

How's that, Kemosabee?

kooleddie
02-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Thank you, guys for welcome me.
I'm learning a lot from you guys:hammerhead:

I love this place. :laugh:

lifetree
02-06-2009, 09:23 PM
... I love this place. :laugh:

:drinkup: :drinkup:

FIMCO-MEISTER
02-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Thank you, guys for welcome me.
I'm learning a lot from you guys:hammerhead:

I love this place. :laugh:

I just left central fl. Took fly casting lessons from a guy in Punta Gorda. Fl is interesting country. I'm going to try and visit during your non-misquito season. January most often. Homestead has the best vegetable stand I've ever seen. A place called ROBERT IS HERE. Had a key lime shake that was awesome. Brought back some of the best looking haberno peppers I've ever seen.

EagleLandscape
02-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Homestead also has a place called Coral Castle. Read it about the story behind it, it's cool!

RandalatA1Sprinklers
02-07-2009, 01:15 AM
Hey Eddie. If you wanted to learn that stuff Rainbird has hands on classes that are well worth the money. You can find info about them on their web site. It would really help your business to combine the two.

Waterit
02-07-2009, 03:20 AM
Randal makes a good point - contact a local Rainbird or Hunter distributor and ask what kind of schools they may be running this spring. They often have basic design and troubleshooting classes.

AI Inc
02-07-2009, 09:30 AM
I just left central fl. Took fly casting lessons from a guy in Punta Gorda. Fl is interesting country. I'm going to try and visit during your non-misquito season. January most often. Homestead has the best vegetable stand I've ever seen. A place called ROBERT IS HERE. Had a key lime shake that was awesome. Brought back some of the best looking haberno peppers I've ever seen.

Peter , did ya take a ride down card sound road?

FIMCO-MEISTER
02-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Peter , did ya take a ride down card sound road?

May have. What is it?

AI Inc
02-07-2009, 09:38 AM
a bypass around rte 1 between fla city and the top of the keys. Real cool ride.

FIMCO-MEISTER
02-07-2009, 09:41 AM
a bypass around rte 1 between fla city and the top of the keys. Real cool ride.

No..Didn't get very far into the Keys. Went snorkeling in a State Park and then back to the alligators.