PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Chose

JimLewis
02-05-2009, 08:03 PM
I gotta get my big banner ready for a trade show in less than two weeks. And right now I am working on the photos that I want to display on the banner. Could you guys help me figure out which are my best photos? I will probably use 3-5 of my best photos and blow them up for the banner. I want one hardscape, preferably pavers, one just general landscaping with some color, and the rest just photos that look rich and/or colorful and would draw interest.

So if you have a few minutes and can help me out, go to my website link below, go to the photo gallery and browse the photos. Point out a one or two that you think are the best. If you don't want to take the time to look through all the different galleries, you can just go to the "samples of our work" gallery. That has a broad selection.

I appreciate the help. Thanks!

beck
02-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Here a few photo ideas

I would consider a "design" photo to show that you can provide those services as well. This would help attract the client that cannot envision their landscape, by themselves.
For this category I liked #6 because it has color.

Another one I like is #2 of the Malone project because it incorparates both the soft and hardscape features and then even the natural stone bolders as well as the man made paver products. Just helps to show that you can incorporate all of these design elements into a single project, whereas a lot of companies may tend to be one dimensional with man made products.

As for landscape lighting - I like #9 of courtyard walls category. it shows off your patio work as well as your lighting.

For your water features-#2 or #3 of the dowers project once again because it shows both the water feature AND plantings. For #3 i would probably crop the picture at the top just above the top of the water fall.

Hope this helps

beck
02-17-2009, 12:24 AM
How did the banner turn out?