PDA

View Full Version : Just starting out in E. Texas

jhastrello
02-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Well, I've been a member for awhile now, and have been learning from all of you, and very much enjoy the site. Significantly more professional and respectful here, than another forum down the web.

I've worked in Corporate America for the past 40+ years, and have once again experienced reduction in force/down sizing - due mostly to a merger, but am certainly being affected by the economy. So, my wife and I are taking my own advice (given to others), that if you can't beat them, join them.

I have a good marketing plan that is very targeted; a great prospecting list; and the desire to be successful (after being self employed - both successfully and unsuccessfully several times).

What I have is listed in my signature, and our direct efforts start in several weeks. That's my story, and thanks once again for all the great items and knowledge that I've found here.

DLAWNS
02-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Good for you...you sound like you'll be successful. Good luck in the upcoming season.

J & D Greens
02-08-2009, 02:41 AM
Good luck with your endeavors, work hard and be persistent in the long run
I'm sure things will pay off! Cheers David

ffemt1271
02-08-2009, 01:15 PM
your not too far from me, i mow in 5 parishes in northwest LA. i was in tyler at the zoo not long ago.

Murphy's LawnCare
02-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Watch the papers in that area. There are always lawn contracts offered from the gov. in that area in the paper. If you have your business in your wife's name you could probably land a few. Ps. if you have any questions PM me I'm only three hours from you.

AnthonyStanley11
02-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Welcome to the site...Good luck in the future!

nickdup1
02-12-2009, 10:13 AM
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will be successful in your business. Good luck!