PDA

View Full Version : New LCO. in Florida........

m.mlawns
02-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Hey Guys, I am a firefighter/paramedic in Florida just starting my businees. I have experience working for several years with a friend of mine's lawn company and have really learned alot and want to venture out on my own. With my work schedule I can still schedule and work full time in this industry and of course there is plenty of work out there in Florida. I have done all my homework and set everything up legal. I officially started in November and have picked up five monthly residential accounts and one Commercial Bank contract servicing three seperate branches.

I have read alot of your post's over the last several months and have also learned alot from you guys. I already had all my commercial equipment that I had bought several years ago just to service my yard. Other than advertising and operating exspenses I have no overhead. Which has made it easier!!!!!

Glad to meet everyone and I hope to talk to you guy's soon!

DLAWNS
02-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Welcome to Lawnsite. Good luck in '09!

John Furey
02-06-2009, 07:14 PM
good luck been lawncare 18 years

a clear difference lawn
02-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Good luck you you! I work in Central Florida as well and there is plenty of business here!

lifetree
02-06-2009, 09:59 PM
... I officially started in November and have picked up five monthly residential accounts and one Commercial Bank contract servicing three seperate branches ...

It sounds like you've gotten off to a good start !! I'm sure you'll be successful as an LCO.

DarkLotus
02-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Good luck you you! I work in Central Florida as well and there is plenty of business here!

I wish the same could be said about South Florida/Miami :shrug: