PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the Ecological Landscape Association meeting?

ICT Bill
02-07-2009, 10:00 PM
It is the last week of February in Springfield Mass
Feb 27 and 28, lots of accreditation credits and great speakers

the people interaction is great, a lot of folks on the same wavelength

Come and share

treegal1
02-07-2009, 11:38 PM
wow you Yankees have the coolest stuff, nofa, eco garden shows, trade shows and the lot. we just get to bust our buts this time of year..........

Prolawnservice
02-08-2009, 06:06 PM
You sponsoring anything this year Bill, Charles Mann was great last year. I should be there, gotta see how the money situation plays out over the next couple weeks, that hotel is spendy.

wallzwallz
02-08-2009, 06:43 PM
I might go up for Friday, w/out the dinner. If you are there Bill, I will look you up. Prolawn if you go let me know, always good to meet a lawnsiter. I would like to listen to Paul Sachs and David Lowenfels.

Keegan
02-08-2009, 08:09 PM
I'll be there Friday

treegal1
02-08-2009, 09:05 PM

ICT Bill
02-08-2009, 09:28 PM
We are sponsoring the keynote speaker/dinner, Peter Forbes from the center for whole communities, "expanding the story for sustainable landscaping"
I have never heard him speak before it should be excellent

I do have one extra ticket to the dinner, HHMMM this could be interesting

We have a booth and will be hang'n out in the seminars as well. We'll have free cartons of tea, tree, hydroseed, NPP to give away too

last year we had 4 in the booth which made it easy to see the seminars, I am the only one this year as production has grown so much we can't spare anyone and the season has already started in Texas, NM, MS, LA, GA and FL

Ship it, ship it, ship it

treegal1
02-08-2009, 09:41 PM
getting there one thing, clothes to keep from freezing.........one of these winters........

JDUtah
02-08-2009, 10:23 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::clapping::clapping::clapping:

bicmudpuppy
02-09-2009, 01:05 AM
getting there one thing, clothes to keep from freezing.........one of these winters........

C'mon TG, More is less :) Wear your July best and somebody will make sure you get to stay warm all the way there ;) JK

BTW, if you try that method, I will repeat, pictures pictures pictures roflmao:hammerhead::hammerhead: