PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana App license info needed

Big C
02-07-2009, 10:13 PM
I want to get my Chemical applications license in Louisiana, I will need it for applying round up and weed-n-feed/turf fertilizer. What are the steps I need to take and what will be the total cost involved with getting certified....any info from La application licensed holders will be appeciated....

T.Brandon
02-07-2009, 10:23 PM
I haven't went and took my test, But the only thing you have to do is call the Louisiana agriculture center and they will send you a book and a pamphlet. I think it will be around $11. I'm pretty sure their is 3 different applicator stages.

Big C
02-07-2009, 10:29 PM
I haven't went and took my test, But the only thing you have to do is call the Louisiana agriculture center and they will send you a book and a pamphlet. I think it will be around $11. I'm pretty sure their is 3 different applicator stages.

What is the cost to take the test and for the yearly renewal?

T.Brandon
02-07-2009, 11:08 PM
If I am not mistaking the test fee is $50 per go around. And not to sure about re-newal.

Bwing96
02-08-2009, 09:54 AM
I just got mine this year and it is $25 for each category and $20 for your certificate (card) and $200/yr for license with a minimum of $25k in liability insurance. If you use any equipment other than hand held or back back it will be an additional $50 per piece of equipment for a sticker.

These test prices are in Baton Rouge office,if you take the test at your parish office it will be $50 per category.