PDA

View Full Version : New Z-Spray Video

ZSpray Info
02-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Hey we just posted a new video on YouTube showing our machine in action. We have it spraying on a hill, climbing curbs and other fun stuff.

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjrwECAJXaI

sclawndr
02-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Way cool! Nice towing job!

DUSTYCEDAR
02-09-2009, 03:36 PM
NOW THAT KICKS SOME BUT
GOTTA LOVE THE TRUCK PULL:weightlifter:

robertsturf
02-09-2009, 03:56 PM
I think that was awesome. The only negative I can see was a PPE issue with short-sleeves.

Real Green
02-09-2009, 04:11 PM
That's an awesome video! At 1:31 I saw the final turn on that grade and thought oh my, there was a foot slip! But she held really well. Thanks for sharing.

grassman177
02-09-2009, 04:15 PM
oh that is just cool i did not ever think we could haul out won truc around via the zspray. i am sure it will come in handy when my truck gets stuck!!!!! very cool

Josh.S
02-09-2009, 04:17 PM
That hill looked nerve racking with the casters even coming off. Nice video though.

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING
02-09-2009, 05:31 PM
Proving once again, that Z-Spray is in a category all by itself. There is NO comparable! Awesome!:usflag: Of course I've known this for years:)

Damn, now you got me in the mood to do some spraying:laugh:

a plus bob
02-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Looks like fun I want to try that hill.Also that truck load of Z sprays is quite a site!Pulling the truck impressive.:weightlifter:

americanlawn
02-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Was this intended to fend off T3000 advantages? Referral today nearby -- "doesn't want to pull a trailer".

Hey we just posted a new video on YouTube showing our machine in action. We have it spraying on a hill, climbing curbs and other fun stuff.

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjrwECAJXaI

bjlawnman
02-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Wow! Very impressive video.

br549oicu8
02-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Was this intended to fend off T3000 advantages? Referral today nearby -- "doesn't want to pull a trailer".

You are too much.......

a plus bob
02-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Lets see it pull a T3000 across the parking lot!:laugh:

mole cricket
02-09-2009, 07:40 PM
awsome!!!! I like "a plus bob" idea lets see it pull T3000's and C&S time machine around

RABBITMAN11
02-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Hey American, what advantages does the T-3000 have over the Z-Spray?
Not trying to argue just asking a real question. Hey each to their own. Z-spray is just showing how awesome a machine it is.(AKA TANK)

spray master
02-09-2009, 07:45 PM
Just another negative post about the Z from american lawn. :usflag:

RABBITMAN11
02-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Everyone has a preference, nothing wrong with being hyped about the incredible abilities of the Z-spray (AKA tank)

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING
02-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Hey American, what advantages does the T-3000 have over the Z-Spray?
Not trying to argue just asking a real question. Hey each to their own. Z-spray is just showing how awesome a machine it is.(AKA TANK)

IMHO American hyped up the T3000 to be so goundbreaking that it is "to big to fail" Maybe he has buyers remorse:laugh:

RABBITMAN11
02-09-2009, 08:16 PM
I really don't care what machine people buy, but I know without a doubt that there is no machine that can do what this machine does! I have sprayed one million square feet blanket spray and fertilizer in 9 hours . This was done with a intermediate, I am sure the Z-maxx could have done a lot better! I have 1000 hours on mine and it still runs like a champ. I use to run permagreens good machines but nickle and dimed me to death. I still think they are great machines for smaller properties, But why be limited when you can have the best of both worlds with the Z.

Jayson_109
02-09-2009, 08:21 PM
hook'em up... that would be a great U tube video...

Jayson_109
02-09-2009, 08:24 PM
wait wait.... we might need to use a Junior to hook up with... wouldn't want to get too much of an advantage with the bigger pumps on the MAX...

a plus bob
02-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Andy is that one of those (big gas guzzler) trucks you were pulling?

br549oicu8
02-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Andy is that one of those (big gas guzzler) trucks you were pulling?

Amen brother!!!! You said it right!!!!

Go Bob go!!!

:hammerhead:
I wuv my T-whatever.....

Runner
02-09-2009, 08:58 PM
These machines are so nice....If no one minds me asking, what does the Z jr. 36 go for? I have always admired these machines. Don't get me wrong,..I consider myself SO blessed to have my PG, and am very grateful of that.

RABBITMAN11
02-09-2009, 09:03 PM
somewhere between 7500-8000

Runner
02-09-2009, 10:11 PM
Thanks. When you consider what you get, compared to the PG, I guess the price is somewhat comparable.

RABBITMAN11
02-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Yes sir!////////////////////////////////

ted putnam
02-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Lets see it pull a T3000 across the parking lot!:laugh:

You're to much man! You're killin me:laugh::laugh::laugh:

grassman177
02-09-2009, 10:35 PM
poor dear american. the dislusion is over taking you. it is ok, we know you mean well. there there. i suggest taking two aspirin and calling your therapist in the morning and on the way, throwing that over hyped toy you promoted so much in the dumpster.

ted putnam
02-09-2009, 10:38 PM
These machines are so nice....If no one minds me asking, what does the Z jr. 36 go for? I have always admired these machines. Don't get me wrong,..I consider myself SO blessed to have my PG, and am very grateful of that.

$7695 was the price I got on one not long ago. I'm so close to pulling the trigger and ordering...

grassman177
02-09-2009, 10:39 PM
I really don't care what machine people buy, but I know without a doubt that there is no machine that can do what this machine does! I have sprayed one million square feet blanket spray and fertilizer in 9 hours . This was done with a intermediate, I am sure the Z-maxx could have done a lot better! I have 1000 hours on mine and it still runs like a champ. I use to run permagreens good machines but nickle and dimed me to death. I still think they are great machines for smaller properties, But why be limited when you can have the best of both worlds with the Z.

i might add, this is very well put. no bs

RABBITMAN11
02-09-2009, 10:39 PM
*trucewhiteflag**trucewhiteflag**trucewhiteflag*:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

grassman177
02-09-2009, 10:47 PM
Hey Rabbitman...do you maybe have an extra hole in the ground for the American to hide? maybe you should offer...

RABBITMAN11
02-09-2009, 11:03 PM
I'm playing neutral, I've already been into it with him about this very subject.
He knows where I stand on equiptment and everyone knows where he stands.
The facts are the facts no machine can compete against the Z(AKA the tank)
Cool thing is LT Rich keeps pushing the envelope to make this machine excel to places that no ride on machine has gone. TO INFINITY AND BEYOND :usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:LOL

grassman177
02-10-2009, 12:23 AM
nice, jsut playing the funny guy here. agreed

Russ
02-10-2009, 03:24 AM
$7695 was the price I got on one not long ago. I'm so close to pulling the trigger and ordering...
Only complaint I've ever had about mine was "Why didn't I buy it sooner???"

spray master
02-10-2009, 06:21 AM
You need to do it. There busy season is getting here and you don't want to have to wait any longer. I stoped by there the other day and I think that they are working on a new model. Can't wait!!!

ted putnam
02-10-2009, 08:38 AM
You need to do it. There busy season is getting here and you don't want to have to wait any longer. I stoped by there the other day and I think that they are working on a new model. Can't wait!!!

Russ, Spraymaster... you're absolutely right. I didn't want to jump the gun with the economy the way it is and I need and must have a new shop. Gotta have that this year. no way around it. Estimates and new sales are kicking in good already so everything seems to be on track

JLWC
02-10-2009, 08:44 AM
I'm sold!!!!!!!

Jason Rose
02-10-2009, 09:13 AM
I know what my Permagreen can do... And it can't do ANYTHING that was on that 4 minute video!!! Holy crap, I had no idea that the Z-sprays could handle that kind of slope. I'm sure the Jr. would be more top heavy, but at least the drive wheels don't loose traction all the time like a PG.

You are right, sure a PG is cheaper, but when you compare the capabilities of both it and a Z spray, the Z comes out ahead. Makes me wish I had bought one now... Oh well, in a few years maybe

spray master
02-10-2009, 04:21 PM
The new model they are working on, is said to fit on a carrier rack and be 35" wide.:usflag:

americanlawn
02-10-2009, 07:18 PM
Thanks dude - thought I'd stir things up a bit --otherwise things become boring. Truthfully, the video was very cool, and Z-Sprays ROCK! However, one of my major concerns is how to transport a Z-Spray, but I hear they may solve that problem soon. No need to dig a hole for me as I have already dug one for myself. :laugh: One thing's for sure, LT Rich & TURFCO are making Permagreen owners think twice.....and that's good. :usflag:

I still note advantages/disadvantages regarding the T & the Z. I won't go into these cuz this is a Z-Spray thread.
I'm playing neutral, I've already been into it with him about this very subject.
He knows where I stand on equipment and everyone knows where he stands.
The facts are the facts no machine can compete against the Z(AKA the tank)
Cool thing is LT Rich keeps pushing the envelope to make this machine excel to places that no ride on machine has gone. TO INFINITY AND BEYOND :usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:LOL

grassgod
02-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Thanks dude - thought I'd stir things up a bit --otherwise things become boring. Truthfully, the video was very cool, and Z-Sprays ROCK! However, one of my major concerns is how to transport a Z-Spray, but I hear they may solve that problem soon. No need to dig a hole for me as I have already dug one for myself. :laugh: One thing's for sure, LT Rich & TURFCO are making Permagreen owners think twice.....and that's good. :usflag:

I still note advantages/disadvantages regarding the T & the Z. I won't go into these cuz this is a Z-Spray thread.

American Lawn, Big boys drive big trucks and are not afraid of a little trailer. so not sure what your concern is, unless you cant back a trailer up. i can load up my one ton, with a 300 gallon nurse tank, throw on my bags of fert plus what ever else i have on for the day and not worry about over loading my truck. leaving my trailer open for my "Z". Then the D.O.T. guys seem to drive on by.

p.s. look like andy might be packing on some pounds, must be to much office chair... Awsome video!

spray master
02-11-2009, 06:30 AM
Hey there weedgod,Didn't andy say he used to run in marathons or something like that I wouldn't mess with him(but that must of been when he was younger). Right on about the trailer if you can't back one up You don't need one. But grassgod you probably are using a ford right?

American Lawn, Big boys drive big trucks and are not afraid of a little trailer. so not sure what your concern is, unless you cant back a trailer up. i can load up my one ton, with a 300 gallon nurse tank, throw on my bags of fert plus what ever else i have on for the day and not worry about over loading my truck. leaving my trailer open for my "Z". Then the D.O.T. guys seem to drive on by.

p.s. look like andy might be packing on some pounds, must be to much office chair... Awsome video!

CHARLES CUE
02-11-2009, 07:00 PM
Nice video guys now thats a bank to be proud of i like the way your boom is smooth good job really like your jr video real informative
It would be nice to see a t3000 on that bank
Charles Cue

americanlawn
02-11-2009, 07:07 PM
The T3000 was on there -- prob was it was so fast, you didn't see it. :laugh:

All kidding aside -very nice video. :usflag:

Nice video guys now thats a bank to be proud of i like the way your boom is smooth good job really like your jr video real informative
It would be nice to see a t3000 on that bank
Charles Cue

CHARLES CUE
02-11-2009, 09:19 PM
The T3000 was on there -- prob was it was so fast, you didn't see it. :laugh:

All kidding aside -very nice video. :usflag:

YEA RIGHT the T3000 seems like a nice mech but its been a mystery from the beginning and still is ecept from you go to there web site i couldnt even find any on it but a video and that doesnt tell much HA HA not good on there part
Charles Cue:hammerhead:

a plus bob
02-12-2009, 06:00 PM
How about updating video from time to time showing new stuff.Mount a camera under neath so we can see casters locking.Also riders point of view.Great video with good response keep them coming.

ZSpray Info
02-13-2009, 04:52 PM
How about updating video from time to time showing new stuff.Mount a camera under neath so we can see casters locking.Also riders point of view.Great video with good response keep them coming.

We are working on a separate video that will focus on the locking casters itself, but it is a good idea of mounting a camera underneath. we'll see what we can come up with.