PDA

View Full Version : Z-Spray Carrier Rack Video

ZSpray Info
02-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Here is a short video of the Carrier rack that was the discussion of a thread earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=830Ii0-wtBI

grassman177
02-11-2009, 05:27 PM
very interesting. those casters really hold up at highway speeds? wow. very unique

RABBITMAN11
02-11-2009, 05:38 PM
I know they will, i've had mine up to 80 m.p.h. Not sure anyone should drive that fast with a ride on. I was in a hurry that day! The trailer is actually pretty cool you can even haul a walk behind on it.

a plus bob
02-11-2009, 06:18 PM
I use mine every day.I have used it to haul 2 aerators, wright stander,, 2 walkbehind mowers,and a golf cart .People stop me all the time to ask about it.

ted putnam
02-11-2009, 06:22 PM
What an idea. That is awesome. Probably won't go with one right away because I have a couple of trailers made for ride-ons and use them pretty much daily. We're so used to using them it's no problem but it sure is great to know there's a kickazz alternative/option. Great work guys!:cool:

Runner
02-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Just a suggestion...Build these with built in hol downs. For instance, it could be a 90 degree bracket that the wheel fit under when pulled up on the rack. you could make these adjustable and/or removable (just pull out of the sleeve). This is the only way to go for holding down these type machines. the racks we build are done like this. the Permagreen wheels fit just under the bracket, and the racks also have a siderail around them. When the gate closes, it is snug against the heels as well, so when the machine is in the rack, it is held snug in the cradle. It can not move up, or in any other direction.
The reason I say this, is that no one in their right mind wants to or should have to mess with and handle straps that get chemical all over them from wrapping around any part of these machines.

a plus bob
02-11-2009, 06:32 PM
I like mine because i can hand spray a route then go out and do some more with the Z spray.some days i can do two routes by my self.

sclawndr
02-11-2009, 07:51 PM
For the life of me I don't know why this is so appealing. An enclosed trailer is a shed on wheels that secures and protects the Z so much better. An enclosed trailer is a lot more professional and can actually advertise your business. All you need with the carrier hitch is for someone to rear-end you and you've got a spill and a ruined piece of equipment.

rcreech
02-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Why is it for the Jr and Jr36 ONLY?

Why couldn't one be build a little heavier for the INT?

Just curious!

I was going to go this route...but decided to go with a box truck!

Hope I made the right move with the truck!

RABBITMAN11
02-11-2009, 10:31 PM
You will be so happy once you got that box truck done? It the best set up there is.

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING
02-12-2009, 12:01 AM
I'll bet a box truck would be the shiznit! I could run a snack machine vending route along with my fert customers:clapping:

Uh.......I have no idea why those chips smell like weed killer:laugh:

rcreech
02-12-2009, 06:54 AM
I'll bet a box truck would be the shiznit! I could run a snack machine vending route along with my fert customers:clapping:

Uh.......I have no idea why those chips smell like weed killer:laugh:

Now that is thinking! :laugh: