PDA

View Full Version : Dwights Lawn Cutting Service 2009

Dwights
02-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Open still in murfreesbro tn. Called all my old lawns from last year. Good news 100% going to use us. The only ones we didn't get are mowing because there job is gone. Bad news this is 35% of my base. And also some of my best lawns. Mowers already serviced, all of them running even back ups. Got a call today from salesman was surprised that i was open for 2009.
Out of the site I use only 3 still up and working, thats out of about 26 lawn services in this part of Tennessee. I know that there still lots of companys out there but that was shocking. I wish everbody out there good luck. I just plan to do a great job. Hope somebody still needs there lawn serviced. Dwight

DLAWNS
02-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Welcome to the site and good luck in '09.

Dwights
02-12-2009, 01:21 AM
48 inch walk behind yazoo - Kaw
33 inch walk behind Sutech- B&s
40 inch rider b&s
21inch honda
2 blowers
3 weed eaters
V8 Dodge Dakota getting 17 miles to gal pulling trler 10ft
40 inch lawn sweeper
32inch lawn vacuum
& etc.

Dwights
02-17-2009, 01:00 AM
Got new pack pack blower to go with my other 2 small blowers
Pull out trailer this week and pack bearings. Who knows what kind of year
coming. I run my service ,so I can take care of my grandaughter each morning. She will be 2 years old soon. She was 4 months when i started and i do a few each afternoon the rest on sat & sun. Work hard and do a great job maybe - good year. DWIGHT

dwight1moore
02-20-2009, 03:28 PM
hey you have a great name, and guess what im not far from ya. im in columbia, tn. welcome to the site.

Dwights
03-24-2009, 11:22 AM
Started cleaning small parking Lots. Broom,stand up dust pan bags and blower this is all you need. And you can do great job. When your done no trash or dirt on the lot. Owners seem to like much better than the trucks. Quick and I always try to do great job.
Only have a few but growing help this winter.
Dwights lawn cutting Service Murfreesboro TN

Dwights
03-24-2009, 11:23 AM
Going to be big year for gardens. Everythings going up fast. Garden food will help time to get new tiller.

Dwights
04-29-2009, 04:25 AM
Great start to the year. Many of my old customers getting me new lawns. Road signs have help a lot for a small investment. There are some people out there giving real low prices, and doing a real grapping job. I try to go as low as I can but I'm going to do a good job. It must look good even when they don't care. I do and I want to be able to say I did that lawn. Hope everyones having a good year around murfreesboro Tn

Dwights
05-13-2009, 06:57 AM
I do every estimate and many,many never answer there phone after. I call back a lot but they never answer or call back. But many new customers from yard signs and other customers help a lot. Gas is very high and i burn a lot on est. Wish they no something so i stop wasting gas. Dwights