PDA

View Full Version : Mass Mailing

EagleGrounds
02-12-2009, 11:00 AM
How do you obtain a list of addresses for mass mailing cards and such?

Up until now, i roll up a flyer and stick it on the mail box, but i may try mailers this year!

EagleGrounds
02-15-2009, 10:53 PM
bump!!!!!!

mx315
02-16-2009, 09:18 AM
Our county property appraisers website will let you print labels for any address. You can search by street and then print the labels for the neighborhoods you want to target. Might want to check yours to see if it's offered.

jhastrello
02-16-2009, 09:32 AM
Or try a service such as this:

http://www.usadata.com

I've used them, and they will construct your list however you wish. I did a highly targeted list by City Name; Income Level; House Value. Cost me $.10 a name, but great info.

However, there are many other services that simply specialize in packaging and mailing to a 'non-targeted' list. IE: Occupant, for the most part. You just have to decide what's best for you.

Hope this helps.

LB1234
02-16-2009, 10:43 AM
Call me nuts but I generated my own lists. I have about 3k. I would hate to do a town b/c there are certain parts of the town I wouldn't want to be in..whether it be location, types of properties (i.e. extreme hills), etc. I would just jot down the street and then as I drive by list the numbers. Needless to say I have a very selective list.

Perfect Image TLM
02-16-2009, 09:03 PM
sorry read next post.

Perfect Image TLM
02-16-2009, 09:04 PM
Call me nuts but I generated my own lists. I have about 3k. I would hate to do a town b/c there are certain parts of the town I wouldn't want to be in..whether it be location, types of properties (i.e. extreme hills), etc. I would just jot down the street and then as I drive by list the numbers. Needless to say I have a very selective list.

I have done this with select neighborhoods...

wildstarblazer
02-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Call me nuts but I generated my own lists.

Your nuts! But that to me is an awesome way to get addresses! Just probably very time consuming.

whosdennis
02-17-2009, 08:51 PM
When your kind of just starting to be "big time", choose your customers- dont just let them choose you. Target your nieghborhoods. You want customers that are not just looking for the best deal in town. Sell your company's quality and get paid accordingly for it.