PDA

View Full Version : Not intented to be spam...

DarkLotus
02-12-2009, 07:10 PM
but I do not know how many of you gators take a peek at the Equipment and parts marketplace so I hope directing you there isn't going to bring all of help upon me.

I have overstock on a buttload of pvc risers and ball valves in various sizes. I have been out of work for 10 months now and getting rid of these would help me a lot. It's taking up a lot of space and the money could be used elsewhere. With 3 daughters, 10, 4 and 9 months it's quite hectic here and seeing the product sitting here is killing me.

I can offer free shipping too if you buy a bunch of it.

Send me a pm and let's see what you can take off my hands!

DarkLotus
02-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Why can't I edit my post? Maybe I never could... It's been a while since I've been on here.

Welcome, DarkLotus.
You last visited: 04-03-2008 at 02:44 PM

rlpsystems
02-12-2009, 09:11 PM
I've got two in private school but I'm not trying to sell all my stuff. I just gave away a piece of Burkeen for nothing. Give it up. It will come back to you. Spring is just a few weeks away. If you cant wait work at walmart....

DarkLotus
02-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Getting a job in Miami is harder than... (insert witty comment here) I have 13 years of irrigation experience, lighting, ponds and waterfeatures and I am trying to not be the only English speaking laborer starting from the bottom. If I have to start from the bottom from another trade, I can swallow that. Stupid pride, I need to get rid of that, soon.

The said fittings weren't stock per se, but a little investment I just got myself into to help while I am deciding on going back to school.

BrandonV
02-12-2009, 09:55 PM
I've heard the bottom really dropped out in Miami, sorry to hear you're having a rough time. Most defiantly spring will help your work pick up, this recession thing is going to pass sooner than later.

rlpsystems
02-12-2009, 09:59 PM
Getting a job in Miami is harder than... (insert witty comment here) I have 13 years of irrigation experience, lighting, ponds and waterfeatures and I am trying to not be the only English speaking laborer starting from the bottom. If I have to start from the bottom from another trade, I can swallow that. Stupid pride, I need to get rid of that, soon.

The said fittings weren't stock per se, but a little investment I just got myself into to help while I am deciding on going back to school.

Hang in there. It will come back. If you have a current base of customers and are waiting for them, wait. Build your business. Dont work for someone else and make them money. Make it for yourself, and SAVE it. Good luck Brother