PDA

View Full Version : Scum Bags Busted

SCAG POWER
02-13-2009, 07:59 PM
This is a follow up too stolen equipment from Apopka Fl.This past Thursday i mwas leaving the wall mart on sr. 434 in Altamonte Springs Fl. I noticed that there were 3 sheriff's cars parked in the center lane, along with a dodge ram truck. They had stopped a white small GM pick up, which had a lot of junk in it. So i drove over and began to look at it well the truck came very close to what i was looking for . So i called one of the deputy's over and started asking him questions and he went and got their Ids. Wouldn't you know SCUM BAGS BUSTED IT WAS THEM.They had just stolen some electric wire from the guy who was driving the Dodge Ram truck. They stole the power wire from the Pole to the house.These guys are trash.

Yep scum bag Timmy and his buddy got busted once again. Come to find out that when they stolen my trimmer they had just bonded out. Well the guy in the gray truck is a bonds man and he put it out on the computer no bond to all his buddies.

I had gotten a lead on where to find they and i was staking out their house, man you should have seen the look on the scum bags face when i walked up to him and said hay scum bag where my f trimmer..............if i was busting you would not be standing.All i could think about while he was being cuffed i would be so rough with him, i use to clamp those cuffs on hard........Yep.

Timmy is in the Seminole county jail once again , you should she who is bonding him out more scum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Very soon I 'll be arming up once again,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Getting my permit reinstated.

I will be waiting for him when he gets out.

DLAWNS
02-14-2009, 10:44 AM
Good, that's awesome. Glad to hear that he got his. Don't do anything crazy, brotha. :nono: It sounds like you used to be an officer? Down where you live or somewhere else?

swoopthebarber
02-14-2009, 02:20 PM
go ahead an shoot him one less pos!

QualityLawnCare4u
02-14-2009, 02:37 PM
:gunsfirin:gunsfirin:gunsfirin Give em h*ll Gregory!

nnj18
02-14-2009, 04:12 PM
haha gotta love the system, repeat offenders get a slap on the wrist, but if you just f*ck once they give you h3ll....its great.

SCAG POWER
02-14-2009, 06:56 PM
Yep i use to work the 7 pm too 3 am shift at the agency that I worked for. My squad that I was one work mainly the west side of town, or what we would call the central area. We use to call it the projects.Yep we would hang out at all the worst places in town just waiting for stuff to happen . Most of the time we did not have to wait long at all as soon as the sun went down we went to work.As soon as the shift would would start we go to our hiding place and plan , just what we were going to do.Most of the time we start getting busy around 9 pm or so and it would carry on rite through 4 am or so. There were alot of times i would stay over and will till 7 am , especially if it was a Friday or Saturday night.

Danny pm with your new number so i can call ya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Well have a good week end.

swoopthebarber
02-14-2009, 07:56 PM
stolen 12/29/08
1-kuboto zg20/48"deck
1 black 6x14 open trailer 1/2 sides with solid panels and rebar tie downs on rails fold down back ramp single axel, tongue lock with fitted ball in place w/stolen
motorcycle crome choce front dead center
2 tri stack rack for weedwackers w/lock

swoopthebarber
02-14-2009, 08:01 PM
:usflag:[QUOTE=swoopthebarber;2771332]stolen 12/29/08
1-kuboto zg20/48"deck
1 black 6x14 open trailer 1/2 sides with solid panels and rebar tie downs on rails fold down back ramp single axel, tongue lock with fitted ball in place w/stolen
motorcycle crome choce front dead center
2 tri stack rack for weedwackers w/lock
first time in 20 years I work a monday and was stolen inside city limits on main road into town, right next to a bar where the police set up speed traps just5 not that day!!!!

Supper Grassy
02-14-2009, 09:09 PM
glad to see that he was caught again but is doesnt appear he learned anything