PDA

View Full Version : New Z-spray Trailer

daveyo
02-13-2009, 09:45 PM
I just saw the video for the trailer, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the trailer? also, what kind of testing was done on it, backing it up looks a bit hairy as it dips but I know what tried and true products you build, any info id greatly appreciated. heres the vid just in case http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=830Ii0-wtBI

a plus bob
02-13-2009, 09:57 PM
I have used one for years and love it!never had a single problem with it.Thumbs UpThumbs Up

daveyo
02-14-2009, 08:35 AM
I have used one for years and love it!never had a single problem with it.Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Ok thanks.

RABBITMAN11
02-14-2009, 09:43 AM
I used one for a year and loved it. I didn't have any problems at all with the trailer. The only problem I remember was people always asking if I would sell the trailer. If you don't want to haul a trailer, this trailer is a awesome way to haul you machine, and still have room in your truck for a pallet of fert, nurse tank, or spray tank.

daveyo
02-14-2009, 11:35 AM
I used one for a year and loved it. I didn't have any problems at all with the trailer. The only problem I remember was people always asking if I would sell the trailer. If you don't want to haul a trailer, this trailer is a awesome way to haul you machine, and still have room in your truck for a pallet of fert, nurse tank, or spray tank.

Thats great to know, I know they manufacture excellent products and stand behind their work. How much is this unit?, I'm assuming you need to register it since it has wheels, is this correct? Did you sell yours or do you still have it?

a plus bob
02-14-2009, 11:56 AM
no plates it doesn't have a tongue on it so its not a trailer.Its a carrier rack as far as D.O.T. is considered .no special insurance needed also .I love it you can move around easy and unload easy.I carry a intermediate but have also hauled a max and JR on it plus wright stander, aerators ,walk behind mower.
still use mine daily had it for years not sure on price.

RABBITMAN11
02-14-2009, 12:00 PM
I sold my trailer back to lt rich. I use a box truck set up now, thats the only reason I sold it!

daveyo
02-14-2009, 12:21 PM
no plates it doesn't have a tongue on it so its not a trailer.Its a carrier rack as far as D.O.T. is considered .no special insurance needed also .I love it you can move around easy and unload easy.I carry a intermediate but have also hauled a max and JR on it plus wright stander, aerators ,walk behind mower.
still use mine daily had it for years not sure on price.

Thats perfect, I really like the idea of the wheels, I realize it was because of its weight but it also takes weight off the truck. So like Rabbit said you can still haul a pallet of fert or other stuff with nor problem if needed. I guess I'll call Willy on Monday and ask a price.