PDA

View Full Version : ground logic ride on ?

a plus bob
02-14-2009, 09:34 AM
Does anybody own one?I have read comments about liking the stainless,and other improvements over a pg but nobody seems to own one or tell us what they think.lets see some pics or tell us your experience.I am a Z-SPRAY man but I think this would be my second choice over turfco or pg!Lets hear some input.

Real Green
02-14-2009, 10:01 AM
Does anybody own one?I have read comments about liking the stainless,and other improvements over a pg but nobody seems to own one or tell us what they think.lets see some pics or tell us your experience.I am a Z-SPRAY man but I think this would be my second choice over turfco or pg!Lets hear some input.

A plus Bob, I am starting to think that no one on this board owns one. Every time this topic comes up, no one has any ownership input. I hope we hear something soon.

BTW, have you ever tested the Turfco?

a plus bob
02-14-2009, 10:45 AM
A plus Bob, I am starting to think that no one on this board owns one. Every time this topic comes up, no one has any ownership input. I hope we hear something soon.

BTW, have you ever tested the Turf-co?

Yes at gie last fall.After hearing the hype on here about the t3000 I wanted to try it.I own 2 turf-co aerators that I love no major problems ever.Word of advice always turn them off before removing leaves from the tines they will pull a plug from your hand(OUCH THAT HURT)!!!After running it in the small demo area(I ran it like I was making an application)I know I could do that small area with my Z-SRAY intermediate faster ,easier.I know there is a learning curve and you could do that small area easily .But the t3000 was just to awkward to me.Plus it just seemed small to me I'm 6 ft 300lbs. just more comfy on my Z.Plus like somebody else posted on here you do hit yourself in the ding ding!:laugh:

grassman177
02-14-2009, 11:10 AM
the ding ding, ahha. very funny. i would like tohear from owners too. please anyone share info

turfcobob
02-14-2009, 12:02 PM
Yes at gie last fall.After hearing the hype on here about the t3000 I wanted to try it.I own 2 turf-co aerators that I love no major problems ever.Word of advice always turn them off before removing leaves from the tines they will pull a plug from your hand(OUCH THAT HURT)!!!After running it in the small demo area(I ran it like I was making an application)I know I could do that small area with my Z-SRAY intermediate faster ,easier.I know there is a learning curve and you could do that small area easily .But the t3000 was just to awkward to me.Plus it just seemed small to me I'm 6 ft 300lbs. just more comfy on my Z.Plus like somebody else posted on here you do hit yourself in the ding ding!:laugh:

The steering wheel is for driving not leaning on and you can always move the knob to another position so your Ding Ding won't get abused. Or maybe take it off if you want to. I have hundreds of hours on the T 3000 and have yet to hit my Ding Ding and I am 6 foot 250 lbs. But of course I know how to drive one. That is the key guys. learning the unit and you cannot do that in 10 minutes in a 40 foot by 40 foot booth. It takes a day or so and you can be an expert on the T 3000.

ted putnam
02-14-2009, 12:02 PM
Lawn King posted a week or so ago. Said he was about to test drive one and probably buy. Been waiting to see him post something...

DUSTYCEDAR
02-14-2009, 12:05 PM
I HAVE CLIPPED MY DING DING ON THE PG MORE THAN ONCE

now that i have said ding ding i will bark like Pavlov's dog

turfcobob
02-14-2009, 12:07 PM

Just call them and have them bring over a Demo unit. That is what everyone wants us to do. Then they get unhappy that we cannot even thought we have been trying to make as many as we can. Minneapolis is a long way from most of the US so it takes a bit of effort. But small companies like Ground Logic and Turfco have some advantages. They remember who they sell to and that is important.

a plus bob
02-14-2009, 12:25 PM
Just call them and have them bring over a Demo unit. That is what everyone wants us to do. Then they get unhappy that we cannot even thought we have been trying to make as many as we can. Minneapolis is a long way from most of the US so it takes a bit of effort. But small companies like Ground Logic and Turfco have some advantages. They remember who they sell to and that is important.

The guys at LT RICH remember me when I walk through the door. Brittany (answers the phone)says hi Bob did you come to see me again.The guys in the back also!

Runner
02-14-2009, 02:36 PM
The steering wheel is for driving not leaning on and you can always move the knob to another position so your Ding Ding won't get abused. Or maybe take it off if you want to.

I think I would opt to not take it off. I'd rather leave my Ding Ding on and have it get abused, than take it off to not get abused...:laugh::dancing::laugh: (just havin' fun)

Real Green
02-14-2009, 03:23 PM
I am 6'2" 225 pounds and have logged close to 400 hours on T3000's... never have hit my "ding ding". :laugh:

This is a video of me riding without hitting my "Ding Ding". (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf_lBcd8Iqk)

DUSTYCEDAR
02-14-2009, 03:27 PM
I like larrys vids his r great

lawn king
02-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Ground logic was not at the N E grows show. I need to have a hands on demo before i buy any machine. I do like the machine and if it lives up to what i have read and the few reviews i have seen, i will have one this spring.