PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Crew Leader in NW suburbs of Chicago - Lawn care

Classified
02-15-2009, 02:37 PM
Hello!

I am in need of a person that is willing to put in long hours in the spring and fall, has a VALID drivers lic and clean driving record to lead a crew. I have been fortunate to take on a bunch more work and need to free myself from working in the field each day. You will be the first crew leader in the compnay and this rate, I will be hiring 1-2 people each season. You will gain senority fast as long as you do quality work and are dependable. Your duties will be to drive the truck and trailer and manage one other person that will be with you. Your primary focus will be mowing, the other guy that will be with you is a trimming mad man and you cant even get him to mow!

Requirements:

Valid DL
Clean driving record
Speak good english
have at least 2 years of experiance (Contact me if you have less but interested in this position)
Have reliable transportation to work each day (We meet at the shop every day)
Be able to drive a pickup with a trailer CONFIDENTLY
Be motivated and responsable
Work the ENTIRE season

My work consists of 50/50 commercial and residential. Our comercial properties are a full service and we trim all bushes, mulch, weed, and etc....
Your primary tasks will be mowing but will also trim and mulch and pull weeds as needed.
This is a great oppertunity to work for a small company that is growing and doing well despite the down economy. Most all of our business comes word of mouth and many times I cannot keep up with it. Our season starts between march 15th and april 1st.

You can email me your resume or reply to this ad by visiting us on our website for the email address. You may also PM me or call. Our phone # is also on our website.

www.classygrasslawncare.com