PDA

View Full Version : When is the NJ EP Henry Mahts convention?

Ramairfreak98ss
02-16-2009, 12:48 AM
I thought it was Feb 18-22nd 2009, but now on www.mahts.com it only shows ONE day events , like this trailer road show thing? I cant find my old email notices about it, anyone have a link?

ford550
02-16-2009, 08:51 AM
There is no show this year. Only these one day things like Techo does. I have gone for 4 or 5 years in a row. I was dissapointed when they said they were not doing it this year. It was good fun bringing the guys down for the week, having some classes during the day, buying some much needed equipment and of coarse the gambling and having fun at night part was a plus.

DVS Hardscaper
02-16-2009, 09:47 AM
MAHTS started today, hurry, get there fast!

Ramairfreak98ss
02-16-2009, 05:00 PM
There is no show this year. Only these one day things like Techo does. I have gone for 4 or 5 years in a row. I was dissapointed when they said they were not doing it this year. It was good fun bringing the guys down for the week, having some classes during the day, buying some much needed equipment and of coarse the gambling and having fun at night part was a plus.

damn that sucks, yeah i didnt hear anything about not having a show, i went the last two years too.

I was gung ho on going wednesday, but i didnt realize its just all pay per class.. in that case im not paying for myself to just observe and my guys to go when half of them will quit and what not in 3 months anyway :/