PDA

View Full Version : Lawn pro help

JConner
02-16-2009, 12:05 PM
I have had lawn pro for the last week but I cant figure out how to and monthly customers it only has one place for a price. I don't know how to and the price in. ex. 80.00 month year around and I don't normally give a price for cut with monthly but I don't know how it adds in this software any help I will appreciate it

JConner
02-16-2009, 12:48 PM
none uses lawn pro ?

coolluv
02-16-2009, 02:55 PM
I can't help on the Lawn Pro question, but even if I could, I can't figure out what your asking. Maybe word the question a little better.

Dave...

lawnpro724
02-16-2009, 05:07 PM
Most use Quick Books Pro its a much better business program

bohiaa
02-16-2009, 07:48 PM
enter your customer info. name address bla bla bla.......

then add proptery for that customer.... Click same address.

then select filter entry, this is where you add how offten and such....

OR simply go to that page and select help. and watch a video on the subject....

JConner
02-17-2009, 01:21 AM
thanks that is what i have been doing but there is only a place for a per visit cost not a monthly mowing cost So one price for month and no charge for each visit or do you just edit that on the invoice itself ?

StBalor
02-17-2009, 08:57 AM
If you want to make a person pay 1 time monthly put them under the contract section. Do not add the price in their info section.

bohiaa
02-17-2009, 09:45 AM
Go ahead and enter the price PER VISIT. and set it up however many times you are going to visit that customer per month. " there's a check box lower left hand side.
repete visit " how offten and such.

then this customer will appear in the who to mow today screen." for that day" after you mow that customer at the end of the day, then select completed.
Dont forget to set up reminders for invoices.

at the end of the month you create your invoices. and all the visits to that customer will be there. and it will automaglicly enter that price and the dats and such of the visits.
and presto, just print out the invoice....

JConner
09-13-2009, 11:44 PM
I was wondering if anyone has any problems with printing invoices. Is there a way for the invoices to automaticly print when the list is printed because now i have to go in and make an invoice for each customer and everytime and for every per cut customers or one time shrub trimmings. If anyone can help i will really appreciate it.