PDA

View Full Version : Truck lettering Input desired!!

bdbwtie1
02-17-2009, 04:05 PM
Here are some ideas that were made up for me, I'm kinda not overly impressed with any one in particular. Wondering if you guys had any insight on them. These are going to be placed on my truck, which is metallic blue with chrome rocker panels. I would like something that flows with this truck, but evently turn my business trucks to white or gray.

billslawn89
02-17-2009, 04:20 PM
the first one looks cool, but don't know how the green will look on your blue truck. make sure you put your phone number on there too!

Kennedy Landscaping
02-17-2009, 09:51 PM
I like the first one alot. Maybe some silver metallic accents on it? And a number too ;)

That last one is just too hard to read.

bdbwtie1
02-17-2009, 10:10 PM
hey thanks for the replies!! Out of the 3 i like the first one the best, I was thinking instead of the black lettering going with a silver or a chrome color, but still dont know about all of the green on a blue truck. My second thought was the third one, taking the lettering of CUSTOM from the top one. And turning the red to white, and the lettering chrome while the grass inlay in the lettering was green. but of course its hard to change and imagine in my head,lol. And the number will be on there, im not quite sure why it wasnt added.

DLAWNS
02-17-2009, 11:59 PM
hey thanks for the replies!! Out of the 3 i like the first one the best, I was thinking instead of the black lettering going with a silver or a chrome color, but still dont know about all of the green on a blue truck. My second thought was the third one, taking the lettering of CUSTOM from the top one. And turning the red to white, and the lettering chrome while the grass inlay in the lettering was green. but of course its hard to change and imagine in my head,lol. And the number will be on there, im not quite sure why it wasnt added.

I agree...I like the first one also but agree with you that it might look better with some silver on there.

bdbwtie1
02-19-2009, 04:09 PM
here is the new and revised templates, keep in mind that the lettering will be chrome and not gray. Let me know what you think. Thanks

sslopok
02-19-2009, 04:52 PM
I think the bright green goes well with the blue. It will look great with the chrome accents.