PDA

View Full Version : Quick Books Pro vs Lawn Pro!

keller's
02-17-2009, 03:17 PM
I would like some opinions on these two softwares. Any pros and cons? Thanks!

Frue
02-17-2009, 04:10 PM
lawnpro easy to set up, schedule, and it is a great program. Quickbooks is for acounting purposes. It will invoice but you have a lot of typing at the end of the month to do. Lawnpro invoicing is simple. Quickbooks require double booking. In the end you will spend much less time with lawnpro. quick books will keep better finacial records since it includes your business account in there. I have both and I choose to use lawnpro with excell spreadsheets for receipts.

bohiaa
02-18-2009, 10:29 AM
lawnpro easy to set up, schedule, and it is a great program. Quickbooks is for acounting purposes. It will invoice but you have a lot of typing at the end of the month to do. Lawnpro invoicing is simple. Quickbooks require double booking. In the end you will spend much less time with lawnpro. quick books will keep better finacial records since it includes your business account in there. I have both and I choose to use lawnpro with excell spreadsheets for receipts.

Could not have said it better myself, " well I would have had a few typos"

I was wondering why and or how are you using excell for recepits?

Lawnpro keeps the invoices, you just make them paid.

Reliable Lawn Care
02-18-2009, 02:47 PM
Lawn Pro has worked well for me, simple, to the point, holds everything I need for invoicing and preparing for tax time.

nickroqs
02-18-2009, 05:51 PM
Lawn Pro is simple and quick for invoicing. QB Pro is more for the accounting aspect of your business. Just depends what you're looking for.

gibby123
03-02-2009, 08:37 PM
We have used Quick books for the past 5 years and it seems to keep getting better each year. It is a little bit of work to keep up with all of the data to be entered but it does help me to keep a close eye on how the business is doing. My accountant really likes the program when it is tax time.

TMlawncare
03-02-2009, 11:43 PM

In Quickbooks Pro 2009 there is no double entry at all. To do invoices/statements at the end of the month simply requires you to pick from what date to what date. Thats all customers invoiced and ready to print. How is that for easy.