PDA

View Full Version : Groundskeeper Pro software

Ric
02-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Fair is Fair and it is only fair that I give Groundskeeper Pro a thumbs up for true customer service.

Today I received a full refund for Groundskeeper software I purchased in 2006. I have been complaining about small problems that it appears only I have had with their default setting on the older 5.2.1 version. Today they offer 6.0.3 which is a up graded version that might eliminate the same problems I have had concerns with. But the fact that they returned my money after close to three years says they are an honorable company.

I highly recommend that any one who has demo their program and like it, Go ahead and purchase it with the confides that they are dealing with a reputable company.

BTW I would like to think I am an older and respected member of this Forum. While I know there are those who don't like me, I am sure no one can ever say I don't tell it like I see it. Sure I step on peoples toes from time to time because I am so candid. But I would like to think I am fair minded and admit when I am wrong. I have wrongly bad mouthed Groundskeeper Pro software in the past and admit I have done so wrongly.

americanlawn
02-18-2009, 08:31 PM
Cool deal man. Nice post. I try to read your posts whenever I can. Thanks for being a valued member here -- even though we butt heads way too often.:laugh: I'm still looking at QXpress??? We'll see.

Ric
02-22-2009, 07:00 AM
I wanted to bump this thread after re looking at Groundskeeper software.

While it might not be my favorite software, It does have some very good points that others might appreciate. It is designed to be very Idiot proof in the fact it doesn't let you make very many mistakes. I have to admit it has stopped me from completing an invoice that I left out information on.

STRINGALATION
02-22-2009, 12:23 PM
well i love it . i have the 5.2.1. and think it is great. I will admit i have not used anything else. but i fell untill i reach its boundaries and need to cross them who hah i say.

although just remembered i'm in the applications section and have not used that aspect of the program. hmmmmmm