PDA

View Full Version : price drop for customers???

tlg
02-19-2009, 12:42 PM
We had a customer write us a note the other day with her check for prepaying for the season complaining about a price increase in " these hard economic times" . This customer also added about $200 in extra services. Her price increase for the whole season was only $10. I'm a little confused and amused at the same time. I guess she thinks we should drop our prices like what we are seeing in retail stores right now. Would any of you consider a price drop for your customers? Could you survive by cutting your prices? Has anybody done it to keep customers?

David Hartzog
02-19-2009, 09:32 PM
We had a customer write us a note the other day with her check for prepaying for the season complaining about a price increase in " these hard economic times" . This customer also added about $200 in extra services. Her price increase for the whole season was only $10. I'm a little confused and amused at the same time. I guess she thinks we should drop our prices like what we are seeing in retail stores right now. Would any of you consider a price drop for your customers? Could you survive by cutting your prices? Has anybody done it to keep customers?

i can answer that (yes)...
but for your customer ignore her like we have ingored you.

lifetree
02-19-2009, 09:39 PM
i can answer that (yes)...
but for your customer ignore her like we have ingored you.

I have to disagree ... it depends on the customer !!