PDA

View Full Version : irrigation?

casey humphrey
02-19-2009, 01:40 PM
hello and good day peeps I am bidding on lawncare in the northwest Elk river and maple grove areas and my irrigation contractor closed his doors do to biz went dead I am in need of a good reliable contractor as I sub this out please send me your info via private message if you want you can leave your rate info too thanks again. oh I forgot it is minnesota

Wet_Boots
02-19-2009, 01:49 PM
Expects there isn't any Elk River near me.....

Mike Leary
02-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Nice sigs.

rlpsystems
02-19-2009, 03:35 PM
5/10'ths of a trailer? Where's the other half?

Waterit
02-19-2009, 07:08 PM
5/10'ths of a trailer? Where's the other half?

With the punctuation

DanaMac
02-19-2009, 07:18 PM
With the punctuation

Punctuation, spelling, grammar, and no sig lines go a long way here.

casey humphrey
02-19-2009, 07:33 PM
I was in hurry when I was posting this. If you are going to comment on my spelling and etc. than don't respond at all please. I really don't have time for a smart ass, if you don't want to make any money that is your problem not mine. I was just offering a contractor some work giving the hard times, other contractors are going through right now!

DanaMac
02-19-2009, 07:43 PM
I was in hurry when I was posting this. If you are going to comment on my spelling and etc. than don't respond at all please. I really don't have time for a smart ass, if you don't want to make any money that is your problem not mine. I was just offering a contractor some work giving the hard times, other contractors are going through right now!

Dude, have you ever read through the irrigation forum? This is what we do!! Especially when it is winter and have no work going. But when you set up a message with poor English, grammar and spelling, and listing/bragging of your equipment, we WILL knock it. Speak and converse well, and it shows how you present yourself. Speak and converse like a child, and we will assume you are a child.

Get some thicker skin, and you might like hanging out here.

casey humphrey
02-19-2009, 08:17 PM
yes, I have read the irrigation forum, that's why I posted it here so I can get a good contractor but, apparently that's not going to happen here so, I will just ask the lawn care guys, since they understand a guy just starting out and trying to make ends meet have a nice day!

Wet_Boots
02-19-2009, 08:23 PM
Say, where the hell is Elk River, anyway?

DanaMac
02-19-2009, 08:24 PM
yes, I have read the irrigation forum, that's why I posted it here so I can get a good contractor but, apparently that's not going to happen here so, I will just ask the lawn care guys, since they understand a guy just starting out and trying to make ends meet have a nice day!

Hey if a Minn. contractor reads this, they'll contact ya. Quit crying and loosen up.

Waterit
02-19-2009, 09:34 PM

Don't let the door hit you in the but-tocks. Even Junior got with the program after his first flaming.

Say, where the hell is Elk River, anyway?

Right next to Jackass Hole, is my thinking.

Mike Leary
02-19-2009, 10:01 PM
have a nice day!

That is so seventies.I'd forgotten the term.

hoskm01
02-19-2009, 10:08 PM
Dont get your thong out of its track.

How big is your project? How big is the property? Any specs on it?

There are no secrets here. Lets hear about your job.

Mike Leary
02-19-2009, 10:21 PM
There are no secrets here.

Especially since none of us have anything to say.

hoskm01
02-19-2009, 10:36 PM
Especially since none of us have anything to say.
With any meaning, at least.

Mike Leary
02-19-2009, 10:39 PM
With any meaning, at least.

With too much meaning, where would the fun be?

hoskm01
02-19-2009, 10:54 PM
With too much meaning, where would the fun be?
Summer will be here soon.

Peter is all business these days, plotting to take over the NOCO market.

Ive got some cold ones waiting for you, Pete.

:::hopes he'll still drink Rocky Mountain Water, converted to Beer:::

DanaMac
02-20-2009, 12:12 AM
Summer will be here soon.

Peter is all business these days, plotting to take over the NOCO market.

Ive got some cold ones waiting for you, Pete.

:::hopes he'll still drink Rocky Mountain Water, converted to Beer:::

Hey Matty - I might be coming up to FC this weekend or early next week. Keep some cold ones for me.

hoskm01
02-20-2009, 12:15 AM
Hey Matty - I might be coming up to FC this weekend or early next week. Keep some cold ones for me.
Do it. The wife is gone till Tue. I was thinking of getting a keg:)

DanaMac
02-20-2009, 12:19 AM
Do it. The wife is gone till Tue. I was thinking of getting a keg:)

Not sure what day yet. I'll let you know :)

bicmudpuppy
02-20-2009, 09:12 AM
If he is buying a keg, you better get there before Sunday. He will want to take it back Monday before wife gets home on Tuesday.