PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a

David Hartzog
02-19-2009, 04:17 PM
Bid sheet from chem lawn trugreen i lost one i had years ago and i need a copy of what there bids Intel. I am working on my own bid sheet but i feel i am leaving something out.
If you have one put one on here.
Yes i looked every where.

David Hartzog
02-19-2009, 08:07 PM
ok no one has any can you send me a form for bidding of your own.

americanlawn
02-19-2009, 08:09 PM
Hi Dave -- haven't heard from you for awhile. Hope all is well cuz I know you guys went thru some rough times recently. PM me your mailing address, and Ill send you our lawn care & tree care estimate forms. You can take 'em to your local printer and copy them if you want. I think you will be happy with the results.. Your friend, Larry :waving:

Bid sheet from chem lawn trugreen i lost one i had years ago and i need a copy of what there bids Intel. I am working on my own bid sheet but i feel i am leaving something out.
If you have one put one on here.
Yes i looked every where.

mrkosar
02-19-2009, 08:27 PM
why not have a friend or family member get an estimation from them?

DUSTYCEDAR
02-19-2009, 08:33 PM
Pm me you email ill send what i have

David Hartzog
02-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Hi Dave -- haven't heard from you for awhile. Hope all is well cuz I know you guys went thru some rough times recently. PM me your mailing address, and Ill send you our lawn care & tree care estimate forms. You can take 'em to your local printer and copy them if you want. I think you will be happy with the results.. Your friend, Larry :waving:

Thank you, I am just at a loss, i'll pm you thanks again.:)

David Hartzog
02-19-2009, 08:46 PM
why not have a friend or family member get an estimation from them?

I wanted to start yesterday and i did see one online but have no clue if i saved it i just can't locate it.
I thought that would be a good idea even better if new guys and old guys like me could see one on lawnsite to use.