PDA

View Full Version : i need......

The Elements Group
02-20-2009, 12:52 PM
I need two antiscalp rollers for a 52" sentar sport along with, the heavy duty rubber discharge chut and 4 knobs for the belt covers can you help me out by shipping direct? or know of a place that i can piurchase these items at a discount?

WrightCommercial
02-20-2009, 01:38 PM
The Elements Group,

Check places like Ebay online, I know there are a few of the larger dealers that run online stores. Also, some of these items are common in the industry and might be available aftermarket at places like J. Thomas. The rubber discharge will have to come from a dealer.

Best Regards
Wright Mfg. Service Dept.

pugs
02-21-2009, 01:32 AM
The Elements Group,

Check places like Ebay online, I know there are a few of the larger dealers that run online stores. Also, some of these items are common in the industry and might be available aftermarket at places like J. Thomas. The rubber discharge will have to come from a dealer.

Best Regards
Wright Mfg. Service Dept.

Interesting way to support your local dealers. Maybe they should refer Wrights that need warranty work to Ebay or J-thomas.

The knobs will be hard to find aftermarket since I believe they are 5/16 fine thread. Most knobs like that are not fine thread.

The Elements Group
02-21-2009, 08:26 PM
in thier defense, i did call them and they said only the dealer s would be able to get me those parts and i posted on here to ask a question... which i am glad they answered coulod save me money sometime ..so my question promped the service dept answer they arent trying to dupe anyone