PDA

View Full Version : For the Golfers

MAGLIGHTING
02-20-2009, 11:18 PM
I can't complain, 75 degrees and scenery like this in late Feb.. My clients home ,where I'm doing a 375 fixture install, is 30 feet above the Riviera country club in Pacific palisades California . Today I took these photos with my Nikon point and shoot from the backyard. I'm told the guy dressed in black is the tournament leader Phil Mickelson. It is being shown on the Golf channel and tomorrow and Sunday on CBS. But if you're a Golf fan you probably know that. here are a few of the several shots I took today. Enjoy

MAGLIGHTING
02-20-2009, 11:23 PM
Here's my clients home. He's a member of the Riviera country club and he's having a party here tomorrow to celebrate the completion of his new home. Several of the Pro golfers are supposed to attend. Those photos I took are at the 8th hole on the golf course.

Lite4
02-20-2009, 11:25 PM
Wow, that is a beautiful home Mike. Would love to see some finished pics on that one. Congrats!

tonyGub
02-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Very nice Mike
Please do post photos and get me an autograph from Phil.

MAGLIGHTING
02-21-2009, 12:04 AM
Thanks Tim, Glad to hear that new job is going to work out for you. keep us posted as things progress. Tony, It may look like I'm close from the photos but I'm actually a pretty good distance away and outside of the Golf course property. Unfortunately I won't be around for the party tomorrow so no autograph chance, I'll be working on a different project.

klkanders
02-21-2009, 02:08 AM
Nice pics Mike! So that is what green grass looks like. I have forgotten. :)
Beautiful home.

Keith

LightYourNight
02-21-2009, 05:52 AM
so jealous of your location. phils the man.