PDA

View Full Version : Did I make a good purchase?

NFLTROY
02-20-2009, 11:23 PM
I just bought a quick 36 super duty, It looks really clean has the (step saver), (mulch kit) and (mulch blades) on it, It only has 35hrs on the hr meter, it has a 14.5hp briggs engine, the guy I got it from said his dad bought it 18 months ago and only used it to cut his own yard, his dad past on so he was selling all his stuff and I got this. I gave him 1450 cash, did i do ok or was that to much for this mower.

Chill "Cuts" Lawn Care
02-21-2009, 07:58 AM
Great buy. I've heard great things about the BOP equipment. Congrats.

bohiaa
02-21-2009, 09:38 AM
A few years back I did the same thing. it was a BOP Quick 36, GREAT shape, the guy was a homeowner with a small appartment complex he owned.
I kind of had buyers remorse after a few days, untill I used the machine.
were still using it and it has far paid for it self...

NO you didn't pay too much

Dependable Lawncare
02-21-2009, 10:50 AM
I paid the dealers asking price for my Exmark Viking many years ago. While at the time I was upset that I couldn't get the dealer to take any less, now I look back on it as probably the best single purchase I ever made. You won't really know if you got a good deal until the calendar proves it for you.

Valk
02-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Great mower...great cut! The mulching blades are best for DRY leaves/dry Fall conditions...this includes morning dew, IMHO.
Personally, I prefer Hi-Lifts for 90%+ of the year...excellent suction and outstanding dispersal.

bohiaa
02-21-2009, 01:19 PM
Great mower...great cut! The mulching blades are best for DRY leaves/dry Fall conditions...this includes morning dew, IMHO.
Personally, I prefer Hi-Lifts for 90%+ of the year...excellent suction and outstanding dispersal.

Glad you "cleaned that up " I was about to jump on you. lol

mine had gators on it, and I couldn't get it to cut right to save my life.

I ordered some high lifts and this thing cuts like a dream.

never used it to mulch leaves.

this machine will pay for it self in a few short months.

Best of luck