PDA

View Full Version : when to advertise

major league
02-21-2009, 10:38 AM
Being that it is almost march in Michigan when is a good time to start advertiseing, and what is a good method of doing advertising. Besides the flyer in the newspaper slot. Thanks everyone

Grits
02-21-2009, 10:58 AM
Now would be good. You should always be advertising in some form or another.

Dependable Lawncare
02-21-2009, 11:47 AM
I have been doing flyers for two weeks (on the rare nice days where I don't have something else going. I would say now would be a great time to get going in your neck of the woods.

rnd
02-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Go to RNDSIGNS.COM (http://rndsigns.com)to see what hundreds of green industry businesses are doing throughout the U.S.to advertise. Request a FREE marketing handbook.
See layout ideas, photography and online pricing.

MC Handy Man
02-23-2009, 07:23 PM
I am in northern Minnesota and I was wondering the same question of when to start hardcore. Do you guys know how to get maps of your city? what about demographics? I am going to target older folks in the community aswell as cabin owners. I am a college student and I am Low on budget. How many flyers should I get made up? I would love to get some advice.

Trevors Lawn Care
02-26-2009, 05:20 PM
I am in northern Minnesota and I was wondering the same question of when to start hardcore. Do you guys know how to get maps of your city? what about demographics? I am going to target older folks in the community aswell as cabin owners. I am a college student and I am Low on budget. How many flyers should I get made up? I would love to get some advice.

Check you PMs