PDA

View Full Version : Not just Lawn Care

mruiz
02-21-2009, 11:09 AM
This is my first website I have build. Let know hear your inputs.
Mike

www.ruizlawn.com

shade tree landscaping
02-22-2009, 10:58 AM
not a bad site...would change the wording on the about us page. If there is a problem, we will fix it quick, or however you worded it. To me seems like issues arise ofton, would raise a question in my eyes as a customer. Not bashing, just giving my .02

mruiz
02-22-2009, 12:27 PM
Thanks ShadeTree, I see your point and i took it out..

DLAWNS
02-22-2009, 12:48 PM
The site looks great...Shadetree covered the main thing that I was going to point out. I don't know if it is my computer or not, but some of the pics look slightly blurry. Not talking smack, just wanted to point that out to ya. Awesome job for your first time building a site.

I want to talk to ya about the PLANET day of service in April. I want to do something really cool, but I'm kinda new to the Greencare for troops thing and I'm really excited. By the way...I have your Techo Bloc hat put to the side so I don't forget it Wednesday.

shade tree landscaping
02-22-2009, 09:57 PM
do you do ferts and chem MRUIZ?

tradeyouraccounts
02-22-2009, 10:06 PM
Id get some keywords on your home page so that the search engines could crawl after you have submitted the site to them.:)

mruiz
02-23-2009, 04:35 PM
do you do ferts and chem MRUIZ?

No I don't, maybe next year.

mruiz
02-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Id get some keywords on your home page so that the search engines could crawl after you have submitted the site to them.:)

I have to see how I'm going to do that without making looks messy. Was also thinking of taking the Home Page out. Still up in the air.

Mike

j1v3turk3y
02-23-2009, 08:16 PM
Very nice for a first site. I believe the other guys here have touched on the issues I see with the site. Otherwise, I'd say you did a nice job out of the gate.

j1v3turk3y
02-23-2009, 08:18 PM
I have to see how I'm going to do that without making looks messy. Was also thinking of taking the Home Page out. Still up in the air.

Mike

Just work your city/state names and other keywords (lawncare, mowing, etc) into the text on your front page. You can also edit the meta tags and such in your html to include all of the keywords you can think of. A few search engine spiders still pick up the meta.

J